TT #35a - US Open : Congrats Martn7 and Drake1980/Michael! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #181
country flag ESimp

ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all ESimp is a name known to all
Re: Tennis Tipping #35a - US Open : You may commit! Read #11!

In here doubles with supertec
ESimp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #182
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

valac if you need someone to take the picks for the matches you are playing I can do it
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #183
country flag safinfans629

safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all

in double with Jaco·He
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #184
country flag Jaco·He

Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold

in

double with safinfans629

Doubles【W】2012 Budapest 2013 Melbourne Katowice 2014 Dubai 【F】2011 Miami 2012 Charleston Cincinnati Quebec 2013 Paris Stanford Osaka Istanbul 【F】2014 Strasbourg

Suicide【W】2013 Brisbane
Jaco·He is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #185
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

In for singles, doubles with James
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #186
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I got the pm and I'm in for singles

Doubles with joe87
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #187
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

in sngles
doubles with Daszmarelli.
wtatourfan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #188
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

in for singles,
doubles with FORZA SARITA

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #189
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

In for singles and doubles with simonsaystennis

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #190
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

In for singles.

Doubles with Djezonfly.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #191
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

In here. Anyone for doubles
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #192
country flag MaratPure

MaratPure is just really nice MaratPure is just really nice MaratPure is just really nice MaratPure is just really nice MaratPure is just really nice MaratPure is just really nice MaratPure is just really nice MaratPure is just really nice MaratPure is just really nice MaratPure is just really nice MaratPure is just really nice

In
MaratPure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:04 AM   #193
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

In
doubles with Kylger
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #194
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

In and doubles with Capriati Rules

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARION BARTOLI
MARIA SHARAPOVA | JELENA JANKOVIC | ANA IVANOVIC | CAROLINE GARCIA
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:14 AM   #195
country flag Jarl_02

Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of

In
My singles ranking is around 170.

Doubles with anyone, just commit us