TT #35a - US Open : Congrats Martn7 and Drake1980/Michael! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #151
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #35a - US Open : You may commit! Read #11!

In for singles, doubles with Ethiopian Clowns.
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #152
country flag Sonja1989

Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold

In

Doubles with anyone who doesn't mind to play with a non-ranked partner.

Like list for WTA - Radwanska, Wozniacki, Sharapova and Clijsters
About guys - Granollers, Kubot, Almagro, Nadal, Isner, Bellucci, Robredo
Sonja1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:46 PM   #153
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

In for singles.
Doubles with Rik.
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #154
country flag Rik.

Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute

In
Doubles with Sander.
Rik. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #155
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

in
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #156
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeh37 View Post
Still looking for a doubles partner. I'm ranked in the mid 100's.
Doubles confirmed
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #157
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

In,doubles With 1987518lpf

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~A-Radwanska~Konjuh~Mattek-Sands

Capriati-Li-Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:00 AM   #158
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

In
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJŘRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:25 AM   #159
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

In. Anyone for doubles?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #160
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

in
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #161
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

In

Doubles with Kevin.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #162
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
In

Anyone doubles?
Doubles?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #163
country flag rnwerner

rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgray1966 View Post
I am rnwerner are partnering in Doubles please
Yes, confirmed.
[FITD]: Budapest 2013
[FITD Doubles]: Madrid 2013 und Dubai 2014 [Q-Ball]: Brisbane 2013 und Madrid 2014
rnwerner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #164
country flag supertec

supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all

In, doubles with ESimp.
supertec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #165
country flag Aniusia

Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold

in

Anabel Medina Garrigues , Camille Pin , Maria Elena Camerin
Aniusia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote