Tennis Players Give Back!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #1
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute
Tennis Players Give Back!!!

How is your Favorite involved in Charity?

Post articles, pictures, videos and everything else here!!!

Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #2

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Players Gives Back!!!

Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”

Jesus Christ!!
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #3

Re: Tennis Players Give Back!!!

Jesus Christ!!
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #4

Oh, and don't forget to clink on the link in my signature and post your favorite picture of your favorite tennis player, or favorite stat. By doing so (just posting) you'll be donating 2$ to UNICEF and helping those children who starve everyday

Jesus Christ!!
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #5
country flag benbest

benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute

Yanina having fun with kids at the children's hospital, playing wii tennis and giving away laptops.
benbest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbest View Post

Yanina having fun with kids at the children's hospital, playing wii tennis and giving away laptops.
Wow that is soo awesome!

Jesus Christ!!
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 05:42 AM   #7

WTA Stars Head To Bahamas For Charity

NASSAU, Bahamas - Lindsay Davenport, Sabine Lisicki and Anna-Lena Groenefeld were among the WTA stars in the Bahamas over the weekend for the Mark Knowles Celebrity Tennis Invitational.

Knowles, a recently-retired doubles legend, welcomed several players from both the men's and women's game to Atlantis, Paradise Island to help raise money for local children's charities like the Sassoon Heart Foundation (Pediatric), the Cancer Society For Pediatric Care, the Association for the Physically Disabled, the Special Olympics and Mark Knowles Tennis scholarships for promising junior players.

The proceeds brought in from this year's event topped $100,000, bringing the total amount of contributions over the 12 consecutive years of the event to approximately $900,000.

"It was another great year at the 12th MKCTI," Knowles said. "We raised a lot of money and had great support from our sponsorships. We had fantastic players down here. The impetus behind the event is to raise money for those that are in need, and we were very successful doing that again this year."

"It's always great to come here," Lisicki said. "I've known Mark for quite a few years and it's been a lot of fun to play. The fact that it helps kids makes me always want to come here to help. It's a nice place."

After a cocktail reception on Thursday, sponsors teamed up with the stars in the popular Pro-Am on Friday. The players, event organizers and sponsors reunited in the evening for a special dinner at the Ripples Deck, featuring a gourmet buffet and live and silent auctions - the items on offer included signed racquets from Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray, a dual photograph signed by Roger Federer and Jack Nicklaus and the dress Serena Williams wore when she won this year's US Open final. The highest-selling item was a US Open poster signed by number of top players, which sold for $6,000.

The tennis exhibition on Saturday saw fans treated to three sets of tennis using the World TeamTennis format. Play opened with a mixed doubles match between Lisicki and Knowles against Davenport and Donald Johnson, and was followed by a men's singles encounter - Sam Querrey versus Xavier Malisse. In the final match-up, Knowles and Malisse took on Querrey and Alex Kuznetsov.

"Being on the west coast, we don't usually come this far east to vacation, so it's great," Davenport said. "I came here in 1999 and this is my next time here, so it's fun to be able to share it with my family now. Mark has become a good friend over the years, along with his wife Dawn and their kids.

"I'm thrilled we were able to come this year."

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...as-for-charity

Jesus Christ!!
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 06:20 AM   #8
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Yes, Radwanskas prepare each year Christmas packages for those in need
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote