Montreal 2012 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #46
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future
Re: Montreal 2012

http://www.wtatennis.com/page/Scores/

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #47
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

This becomes a running gag, how many times did she have that exact same problem now, have stopped counting.

Get a proper Team and sort out this abdominal injury shit .
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #48
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
Thanks It's not that I'm lazy, I checked several other places for information on the match, but I completely forgot to check the wta site
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #49
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
you're not a tennis fan
you're not a Sabine fan
you will always write what you want inferiority to your to forget
Try to make sense if you want to converse with me, loser.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #50
country flag Ian Aberdon

Too bad Sabs had to pull out & with a familiar injury. Better she do so now, but I wonder about Cincy.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #51
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

i think she withdraws cincy, they are drawing top 16 female players but i couldn't find her name
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #52
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

she has...

So we will see her next at the US-Open i guess, i don't believe in her playing Dallas
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 12:09 AM   #53
country flag Michael!
!

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

it´s just , nothing to else to say!
It´s the same all over again, I only say that I want her to be healthy and play a full schedule and what happens?
After Wimbledon she withdraws from two tournaments, right after London she shows a pathetic match against CSN and has withdraws right after from Cinci? and now? another long break before NY? means no points obviously AND Sabine is just beatable for everyone after longer breaks, we saw that against Jabeur.

So, just , the same all over again, Lisicki with 3 or 4 good tournaments in a year, rest is shit as of bad play or injuries etc.
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 02:52 AM   #54
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Another injury (or the same one) it's very disappointing of course, but the way I read some of the posts in here, it's as if some people seem to blame Sabine for getting injured or that she's not working hard enough to prevent injury, clearly she's worked very hard with her training. I think people should be less critical and more sympathetic to her Some players are just injury prone, anyone who follows a variety of sports know this. Maybe you should lower your expectations for Sabine, she's a human and not a machine.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 04:37 AM   #55
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

One of the reasons (among many others) I can relate to Sabine more than any of the other players is that I have suffered frequently from both injuries and illnesses. My bad knees have kept me off the court for the most part during the last three years and I have suffered from my share unexplainable viruses. Anyway, I know first hand some of the frustration Sabine is going through (although I realize hers is even greater than mine because I must admit my injuries have never prevented me from realizing world class talent).

While she has worked hard she needs to at least try doing something different in her training. I have wondered whether she has focused too heavily on weights which, although it has made her stronger than most of the other players, I know firsthand that it can make one more susceptible to injury and illness and acctually make it harder to move on the court. I have recently taken up hot yoga which improves not only strength, but flexibility, endurance, concentration, and balance, as well as injury prevention and recovery. It has given me new hope in returning to the court and may be the missing piece of the puzzle Sabine needs. I'm not saying she needs to give up weights completely, but with her being injured so much, something different like this is worth a try.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #56
country flag Michael!
!

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Another injury (or the same one) it's very disappointing of course, but the way I read some of the posts in here, it's as if some people seem to blame Sabine for getting injured or that she's not working hard enough to prevent injury, clearly she's worked very hard with her training. I think people should be less critical and more sympathetic to her Some players are just injury prone, anyone who follows a variety of sports know this. Maybe you should lower your expectations for Sabine, she's a human and not a machine.
yeah, right, we all know that u only get critical when she doesn´t reply to u on twitter

anyway, I think no one of us is blaming her for getting injured but as a fan it is just frustrating to see that Sabine obviously isn´t able to play a full schedule as her body is just too weak.
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #57
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
While she has worked hard she needs to at least try doing something different in her training. I have wondered whether she has focused too heavily on weights which, although it has made her stronger than most of the other players, I know firsthand that it can make one more susceptible to injury and illness and acctually make it harder to move on the court. I have recently taken up hot yoga which improves not only strength, but flexibility, endurance, concentration, and balance, as well as injury prevention and recovery. It has given me new hope in returning to the court and may be the missing piece of the puzzle Sabine needs. I'm not saying she needs to give up weights completely, but with her being injured so much, something different like this is worth a try.
Thanks, you mentioned exactly what I think since her injury in Charleston, but I wasn't able to express it in english as well as you did in your quoted post

She obviously concentrated too much to bulk up a body like serena supposed to be the strongest in the circle...but serena looks yet much more flexible and moves better than Sabine. She seems really to disregard her back muscels, you can see it when you watch her walking from backside. Her pose is not exemplary. Yoga (I do myself and lost all my back problems in a short time) and dancing (modern or classic/ballet) could help her, but I really wonder if her fitness consultings are that backwards or if it's "SHE" (being indiscerning)

Enfach nur SCHADE! Cause she is in control of her own destiny

Quote:
anyway, I think no one of us is blaming her for getting injured but as a fan it is just frustrating to see that Sabine obviously isn´t able to play a full schedule as her body is just too weak.
Oh yeah!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #58
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
yeah, right, we all know that u only get critical when she doesn´t reply to u on twitter

She hasn't replied to me for months and maybe she won't again and if so it's just a phase that is now over and I am still her fan anyway.

That is not relevant though to our discussion here. I think maybe expectations of her are too high, especially because she's a top German player and hyped to be the 'next Steffi' and her Wimbledon results increase expectation. This was supposed to be the year she cracked the top ten but injury and inconsistent form hasn't allowed that.

I agree, it appears she doesn't have the fitness to go for a long period without injuries, she is just injury prone and there's always players like that in sport. I'm not sure if anyone knows how to fix it but I'll continue to support her. Maybe she should try some different fitness regimens, relax her body more with some yoga or something like that as boomerangkid said. I hope all her fans that have come along with high expectations aren't going to just discard her because they've lost patience with her injuries and erratic results. I care about her as a person first and foremost, so I'll keep following her even when she's injured and losing.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #59
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Thanks, you mentioned exactly what I think since her injury in Charleston, but I wasn't able to express it in english as well as you did in your quoted post

She obviously concentrated too much to bulk up a body like serena supposed to be the strongest in the circle...but serena looks yet much more flexible and moves better than Sabine. She seems really to disregard her back muscels, you can see it when you watch her walking from backside. Her pose is not exemplary. Yoga (I do myself and lost all my back problems in a short time) and dancing (modern or classic/ballet) could help her, but I really wonder if her fitness consultings are that backwards or if it's "SHE" (being indiscerning)

Enfach nur SCHADE! Cause she is in control of her own destiny

Oh yeah!

I can hardly believe that. Considering she trains at Bolletieri's that much she must be provided with a thought-out fitness schedule fit to her needs and which addresses movement and flexibility as well. At least that's what I would expect...
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #60
country flag Ian Aberdon

But she's picking up recurrent injuries Mojo, so something's not quite right. But I don't want to be accused of being her trainer or coach...or a non-fan.

I just hope she finds a way to improve her game, fitness & injury/illness record...& her luck!