Montreal 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:36 AM   #31
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Montreal 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Means: brain is still in London.
So siehts aus!
Ich bin echt enttäuscht, zum ersten Mal nicht traurig, sondern enttäuscht von ihr. Dann hätte sie halt in London bleiben sollen und soll die Tennissaison beenden und ihr Leben genießen.

Diese Niederlage ist echt peinlich.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #32
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Certainly looks like her mind was still at the Olympics. Plus coming over to Montreal quite late - I guess it caught up with her. Perhaps she should have skipped Montreal & moved straight to Cincy. She's losing points either way!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #33
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

seems like she felt tired then in 3rd set, so no injury, that´s the good thing.
Just hope that it isn´t another virus or sth, that would affect her for longer but she did not say anything on twitter so I just think that she got tired too early as of the long journey and the busy week in London, her body isn´t that strong, we all know that.

So good for her now to have a few days off,doubles is a good training for her and anyway, her head is still in London, not even mentioned her match on twitter, so it´s better for her anyway that she will play her next match when Olympics are over

I somehow hope for a decent result in NY, has to defend 4th round there, beside that I don´t expect anythin from her for the rest of 2012. She should try to get the seeding for Melbourne and then just give 110% in the off season for 2013 but would be good if she would be able to score some better results at some bigger tournaments before at least (Cinci,NY,Tokio etc.)
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #34
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Won the doubles, so no injury, just played like shit.
As a Bonus Azarenka has withdrawn, huge opportunity for some major points missed, well done Sabine
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #35
country flag Ian Aberdon

Go get the Dubs T Sabs!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #36
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

I also think that she was tired. Otherwise, they would win this match quickly. As we all know, they could not cancel the tournament, due to very high penalty.
Aberdon your pleasure is wretchedly disgraceful
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #37
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
I also think that she was tired. Otherwise, they would win this match quickly. As we all know, they could not cancel the tournament, due to very high penalty.
what penalty, she now has zweo points, wouldn't be different if she had skipped it.

Doubles on the tour is just noone cares.

Her focus has to be singles
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #38
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
i don't think she will recieve any penalty for withdrawing a premier 5 commitment, that only applies to top 10 player
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #39
country flag Ian Aberdon

Quote:
They do says some Germans are devoid of humour...here's another example from the same person, who seems to hate me for some reason...

Is not my idea - ask the experte "Ian Assberdon"... If one german succesfull girl lose vs easyer opponent, he just suggest immendiately: "change coach".. . Is he unemployedi coach looking for new job ?

Recognise it Omega?

I'm a Sabine fan & I'll post here when I want, what I want.

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #40
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

i guess miss Lisicki retires
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #41
country flag Ziva

What the Fuck
simply unbelievable
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #42
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

I just can't with her, you know what I'm saying? WHAT-ERR, WHAT-ERR...

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #43
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
They do says some Germans are devoid of humour...here's another example from the same person, who seems to hate me for some reason...

Is not my idea - ask the experte "Ian Assberdon"... If one german succesfull girl lose vs easyer opponent, he just suggest immendiately: "change coach".. . Is he unemployedi coach looking for new job ?

Recognise it Omega?

I'm a Sabine fan & I'll post here when I want, what I want.
you're not a tennis fan
you're not a Sabine fan
you will always write what you want inferiority to your to forget
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #44
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

(1) Huber/Raymond (USA/USA) d. Lisicki/Peng (GER/CHN) 65 ret. (Lisicki: left abdominal injury)

the same injury she had in Wimbledon

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #45
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
(1) Huber/Raymond (USA/USA) d. Lisicki/Peng (GER/CHN) 65 ret. (Lisicki: left abdominal injury)

the same injury she had in Wimbledon
That's bad news to hear Where did you find that out?