Montreal 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 12:01 AM   #16
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
no coverage for sure, other than that i sort of like this arrangement, singles and doubles on the same court, 1 or 2 matches apart

Sent from my iPad using VS Free
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 04:21 AM   #17
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Montreal 2012

Only CC is streamed, so no coverage, no surprise she didn't get the CC for first round.
If she can win it, we will definately see her vs vika, but CSN will be tough enough, so let's see what's possible there first.

@timey Sent from my Iphone 6
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #18
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Only CC is streamed, so no coverage, no surprise she didn't get the CC for first round.
If she can win it, we will definately see her vs vika, but CSN will be tough enough, so let's see what's possible there first.

@timey Sent from my Iphone 6
Bine must already have been a grand slam champion when you send from iPhone 6, am i right Ziva?
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #19
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Lost first round in her typical way.

precious important 125 point not taken, down the Rankings we go
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #20
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Bine

I read on twitter she looked injured

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #21
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

I despair.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #22
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine's first comments on twitter after her match:

Means no injury.

Last edited by CillyUltra : Aug 9th, 2012 at 09:52 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #23
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Sabine's first comment on twitter after her match:

Sabine Lisicki ‏@sabinelisicki
Bolt..... Simply unbelievable!

Means no injury.

Means: brain is still in London.
Yeah, who cares about ranking points anyway?
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #24
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Sabine's first comments on twitter after her match:

Means no injury.

She watched the gold medal match in beach volleyball of Brink/Reckermann after her match. That was mandatory for a German Olympian.
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #25
country flag TimeyWimey

then why bother enter Montreal, she could stay in the village and watch whenever she wants
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #26
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

She was playing great in the 1st, inexplicably lost the 2nd and in the 3rd she had the break but got broken back and call the trainer (I think at 3-3), and he checked her pressure and her ears (maybe some kind of infection) anyway after that she just spun her serve in and her shots had no pace and she called the trainer again so she definitely was not 100%

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #27
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Judging by her tweets she probably had her mind more on the Olympics than her tennis? ...

Seriously though hope her injury isn't bad. I didn't see this match, the time difference is bad for me.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Aug 10th, 2012 at 01:13 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 03:45 AM   #28
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

I had no problem with her playing mixed doubles and how much it meant to her -- she called it "the most important tournament of her career," so I can understand how ranking points aren't at the front of her mind at the moment. That being said, if she decides to play in Montreal she needs to bring total focus, which does appear to be still on the Olympics. Maybe focusing on the Olympics is a way of taking her mind off of her illness/injury, which has got to be enormously frustrating for her. Since no one appears to know exactly what her condition is (maybe even her), it's hard to speculate what is going on.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 03:59 AM   #29
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

Still set for doubles tomorrow at noon on Court 9, so hopefully that's a sign things aren't too bad.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #30
country flag Ziva

No word, no sorry fans I failed, only watching Olympics, right before and after the match.
Well i would say her momentarily prioritys are clear now.

If she blows the next tournament like this, her ranking and her US open chances will drop a lot. Thank god the Olympics are over till then