Hard Court Season - Rogers Cup in Montreal - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #76
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hard Court Season - Rogers Cup in Montreal

I don't want Maria to reclaim the No.1 ranking before the US Open. We all know she plays shite whenever she's the top ranked player in the world. Save that ish for after the Open.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #77
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Re: Hard Court Season - Roger's Cup in Montreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Why on earth is she playing? She's gotta be drained.
If Maria didn't feel right she wouldn't play. Im not worried if she wins this tournament though. Surely the priority is to successfully defend her Cinci title ahead of the US Open.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #78
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
I don't want Maria to reclaim the No.1 ranking before the US Open. We all know she plays shite whenever she's the top ranked player in the world. Save that ish for after the Open.
exactly.

I just want her and even Vika to get enough points to prevent Queen Vulture from becoming No.1

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #79
country flag Feyd

Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future
Re: Hard Court Season - Roger's Cup in Montreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
If Maria didn't feel right she wouldn't play. Im not worried if she wins this tournament though. Surely the priority is to successfully defend her Cinci title ahead of the US Open.
Well, Serena is in Cinci too, may be it is just better to go for Montreal and tank Cinci instead.
Feyd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 03:17 PM   #80
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Masha's practicing now... There was a pic of her heading to practice on twitter.
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #81
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Don't you guys think that this year she is much more devoted to tennis?

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #82
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe Maria is actually in my city.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #83
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post
But she didn't exactly win the tournament, so i don't think it counts as a title
I know but in my eyes Olympics are different to any other tournament, like Roger said:"I didn't lose gold, I won silver."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
I know right? That's what I thought when I was in Rome (even if I was 600 km from home), it was like "Oh my god, she's here in the same city I am. SOMEWHERE, but she is!", I just can only imagine how it is when it's in *YOUR* city.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #84
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
She will be in my city for 3 weeks during USO.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #85
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

The closest that I've been near Maria was in 2008 when she played Rome and I was in Rome at that time .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #86
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Maria was in my city... but I was in another country.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #87
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

If the entire SS were to assemble irl, Montreal would be the ideal place to do it.

But in this less than ideal universe we inhabit, we will have to settle for posting about tennis in Montreal.

Looking forward to Paszek terrorizing Vika.

Do this, Pova!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #88
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

It's confirmed that Maria won't play until Thursday.

http://www.flashscore.com/tennis/
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #89
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Finally took a gander at the draw and I like what I'm seeing. McHale is her biggest obstacle until the semis where she'll likely get Azarenka. If Maria's gonna lose I'd rather her do it in the semis.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #90
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

I posted a while ago that Pova can regain #1 by earning more than 30 points over Vika at Montreal.

That could be a very short lived tenure at #1. Next week at Cinci, Pova loses 900 points from 2011 Cinci. Vika did not play so she can only gain points at Cinci.

Pova needs to do very well at both Montreal and Cinci to stay in the neighborhood of #1. At this point, It can be said that Vika has a 900 point advantage going into the USO.

ARad can creep into the #1 Rank picture by doing well at Montreal, Cinci and New Haven.

Neither Vika, ARad nor Pova have much to defend at the USO. If Pova can stay in the picture, the USO could be an exciting race to see who is #1 going into Asia.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote