Hard Court Season - Rogers Cup in Montreal - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 03:12 AM   #151
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hard Court Season - Rogers Cup in Montreal

Craig, any chance you can get to Cinci? Cinci as a city has absolutely nothing to compare to Montreal, but perhaps you can see Pova there. She's got to cover some of those 2011 points...
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 03:52 AM   #152
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
THAT'S EXACTLY IT.

I envisioned myself there, I mentally prepared myself for it (her coming on court, the cheers, the shrieks, the fistpumps, the standing O at the end, me yelling out "I LOVE YOU MARIA", all of it). I've had the busiest, most exhausting week, but the entire time I was like: It's okay, it'll all be worth it at the end cuz you'll see Maria, just think about that. And what ends up happening? She withdraws. I SO didn't see it coming too. I checked the Rogers Cup website during my break at work today and when I read the news, my heart just sank. I literally just sat there for like an hour on the verge of tears OMG I'm such a drama queen. Anyways!

Honestly not too surprised and sad that she's not playing. Smart decision IMO.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #153
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
THAT'S EXACTLY IT.

I envisioned myself there, I mentally prepared myself for it (her coming on court, the cheers, the shrieks, the fistpumps, the standing O at the end, me yelling out "I LOVE YOU MARIA", all of it). I've had the busiest, most exhausting week, but the entire time I was like: It's okay, it'll all be worth it at the end cuz you'll see Maria, just think about that. And what ends up happening? She withdraws. I SO didn't see it coming too. I checked the Rogers Cup website during my break at work today and when I read the news, my heart just sank. I literally just sat there for like an hour on the verge of tears OMG I'm such a drama queen. Anyways!
Australian open 2010. Biggest bummer ever. Flew from nz less than 20hrs after flying from Philippines. Got home from the airport after Philippines, saw sets2 and 3. Rage.

You'll still have fun and it will be totes awesome when it does happen.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #154
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, someone wrote that she even went to the hospital. Hopefully, it is something that goes away quickly and she recovers as soon as possible.
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #155
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

I wish Maria to get well soon and be ready for Cinci and USO.
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #156
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Ugh, someone wrote that she even went to the hospital. Hopefully, it is something that goes away quickly and she recovers as soon as possible.

Where??
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #157
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
Cronin loves twisting words. He cant do much else anyway.
He once had an "exclusive interview with Caro" that never actually happened. Cronin is basically a nobody who pretends to be a somebody. He's a bit like Bodo really.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #158
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #159
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
He once had an "exclusive interview with Caro" that never actually happened. Cronin is basically a nobody who pretends to be a somebody. He's a bit like Bodo really.
Lol really? And I thought he was well informed, following his tweets...
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #160
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love for Aga to become #1. Let the bashing begin
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #161
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
From the Caro forum. See from posts 1493 to 1500.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...ronin&page=100
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #162
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Really?? And yet I talk all sorts of things with him and rely on his info.
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #163
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Really?? And yet I talk all sorts of things with him and rely on his info.
Well, perhaps Caro fans are just suspicious of him because he's always so negative about her. That would make her talking to him pretty unlikely.
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #164
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Now I just wonder if Maria *ACTUALLY* "told" him about her virus, or he just read it on someone else's interview?
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #165
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, perhaps Caro fans are just suspicious of him because he's always so negative about her. That would make her talking to him pretty unlikely.
Yeah he is pretty critical of Caro. I never really notice cause I'm not a fan of hers, but if you were he'd be pretty fucking annoying.

I for one don't mind him. He's kind of easy on Maria and tweets good press conference quotes.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote