WTA one night stand - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Take her home tonight?

Vika 20 15.63%
Aga 21 16.41%
Maria S 32 25.00%
Serena 18 14.06%
Sam 10 7.81%
Petra 9 7.03%
Angelique 16 12.50%
Caro 22 17.19%
Sara 6 4.69%
Other- (multiple allowed) if yes, who? 44 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 8th, 2012, 03:08 AM   #46
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold
Re: WTA one night stand

Aga's coach Tomasz Wiktorowski

Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2012, 03:12 AM   #47
country flag Marty-Dom

Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute

The poll only goes to ten. For all the gay men here I should include the last obvious option: Feliciano Lopez. He is a real queen after all, no?
Marty-Dom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 03:29 AM   #48
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Pennetta. You just know she gets real' wild.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 03:29 AM   #49
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty-Dom View Post
The poll only goes to ten. For all the gay men here I should include the last obvious option: Feliciano Lopez. He is a real queen after all, no?
And the rumors about Richard Gasquet? Anyone knows if it's true?

And Andy Roddick? We all know that he have a beautiful girlfriend... but this gurl? Reaaly?

Last edited by Jeffery : Aug 8th, 2012 at 03:49 AM.
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 03:57 AM   #50
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

What about jankovic? man I reckon she's got a tight snatch!
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 04:25 AM   #51
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Well Bineee baby is my only real love in tennis. I'd want her for more than one night though. I'd want a relationship and to love her, kiss her, hug her, marry her, hold her tight in my arms and never let her go we have very different lives and different interests but I could teach her about stuff I know that she doesn't get to experience in her own life and she could train me to become a better tennis player. Tennis with a smile

Ok now time to stop fantasising! because I know this won't ever happen. Her 40 replies on twitter and me influencing her blind serving video is the closest I'll get to Bineee baby. Need to try my luck at speed dating or singles nights again and Binee's now taken anyway.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #52
country flag manojob

manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice

I am a huge fan of Maria Sharapova. If I get a chance definitely I will take her to my home.
manojob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #53
country flag SwingVolley93

SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is so tall that unless you're a tree, it'd be an awkward fuck.
Plus Aga has the best body of them all
Albeit not the best face
SwingVolley93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #54
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well Bineee baby is my only real love in tennis. I'd want her for more than one night though. I'd want a relationship and to love her, kiss her, hug her, marry her, hold her tight in my arms and never let her go we have very different lives and different interests but I could teach her about stuff I know that she doesn't get to experience in her own life and she could train me to become a better tennis player. Tennis with a smile

Ok now time to stop fantasising! because I know this won't ever happen. Her 40 replies on twitter and me influencing her blind serving video is the closest I'll get to Bineee baby. Need to try my luck at speed dating or singles nights again and Binee's now taken anyway.
Jesus...
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 06:07 AM   #55
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwingVolley93 View Post
Maria is so tall that unless you're a tree, it'd be an awkward fuck.
Plus Aga has the best body of them all
Albeit not the best face
Rubbish,she's 6'2",not 6'11"
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 06:12 AM   #56
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Who's her boyfriend?
Apparently German swimmer Ben Starke.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 06:19 AM   #57
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Apparently German swimmer Ben Starke.
*google searches* - yikes,I'm a straight male and he is way out of her league
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 06:21 AM   #58
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Quote:

I hope Lisicki gets a good security detail when down under 2013.
JeMa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 07:54 AM   #59
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeMa View Post
I hope Lisicki gets a good security detail when down under 2013.
Haha people often say this to me, calling me a stalker or whatever. There's no need to fear I love Bine, sometimes I think like a big brother or father figure, I'd want to protect her. She'd never need protection from me, I'd never hurt her or force myself on her like a crazy person. I just fantasise because I think the world of her I realise I fantasise and I know I'm a stranger to her but we exchanged some nice tweets before, had mini conversations about The Oscars and favourite songs and sports she used to play. If I meet her I can remind her of them and how I influenced her video last year. But also maybe that might freak out, if so I don't want to freak her out, I just want to be nice and kind to her, so that's why I have a fan page for her. I want Bine to be happy and know that there's some fans who really care for her and she's such a special person if she believed in herself even more like I do, the trophies would start to rack up and she could really fulfill her potential.

Seriously, some of us (like me) just really LOVE our favourite players and I think the players need more of this love rather than criticism.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #60
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

How about Schnyder?

Man, I'd lick her from Areshole to Breakfast!
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote