US Open Series 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #16
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open Series 2012

Won 5 games in a row

Angelique Kerber d. Ekaterina Makarova 63 63

Later against Vinci
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #17
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Schön das zumindest auf Kerber verlass ist. Hoffentlich gewinnt sie nacher auch, damit man mal in den nächsten Tagen was von ihr sieht. Wobei ich ihr locker zutraue das sie die ganze Veranstaltung gewinnt.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #18
country flag Yukon62

Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Won 5 games in a row

Angelique Kerber d. Ekaterina Makarova 63 63

Later against Vinci
Could be a tough match against Vinci. In her match with Ivanovic she made nearly no unforced errors !
Yukon62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #19
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon62 View Post
Could be a tough match against Vinci. In her match with Ivanovic she made nearly no unforced errors !
... and Ivanovic made nearly 450 unforced errors.

Angie wird Vinci wegbügeln.
xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #20
country flag Indianer Slobo

Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light

Really good how consistent she's become over the last months. Nearly no early exits or upsets against lower ranked Players in the last months. I'm expecting it to happen for 2 or 3 Tournaments now, since I generally tend to expect the worst. She's far ahead of the other germans at the moment.
Hopefully her legs won't feel heavy later against Vinci. The Points for this tourney else wouldn't even count for her ranking right now. (but they're at least a little backup if she goes out early at the USO)
Indianer Slobo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #21
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Super Angi
pity that rapid loss in Olympia
but it helped prepare to Montreal.
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #22
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
Super Angi
pity that rapid loss in Olympia but it helped prepare to Montreal.
Well, I wouldn't say it was rapid. She reached QF and it equals 5th place, so she earned points for Germany to the overall points table.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #23
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Only the 2nd match today after 12:00 pm
The scheduling in Montreal is extremely bad
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #24
country flag Yukon62

Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Only the 2nd match today after 12:00 pm
The scheduling in Montreal is extremely bad
The 2 Czech girls (Kvitova, Safarova) have a big advantage in their QFs, as they played already yesterday R16 ! Hopefully it will rain after first match of Angi
I am asking myself, what they will do then tomorrow? Let the girls play 3 matches in one day !?
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #25
country flag Yukon62

Weather forecast for today: looks like some rain in the evening !
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #26
country flag mk27

Schwache Vorstellung bislang von Kerber
Aber vielleicht sogar gut, wenn sie hier heute rausfliegen sollte.

Die WTA ist absolut durchgeknallt mit diesem Turnierkalender Olympia, Montreal, Cincinnati, 1 Woche Pause, US Open
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #27
country flag mk27

2:6 6:7 verloren

Das deutsche Debakel von Montreal ist perfekt
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #28
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

It seems Angie had already enough de la Coupe Shit'teeee. And good, maybe Cincy will be more careful about players....
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #29
popinjay

popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Father View Post

Angie wird Vinci wegbügeln.
popinjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #30
country flag mk27

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
It seems Angie had already enough de la Coupe Shit'teeee. And good, maybe Cincy will be more careful about players....
At least she had 3 days now before her 1st match in Cincinnati

The whole summer tournament calendar is just crazy