What do you REALLY believe? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #16
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: What do you REALLY believe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
If I had to make a guess I would would put my money on Serena. That being said I wouldn't be surprised if Masha got the win. Masha has won a slam since their last meeting and is playing for her country of origin which seems to bring the best out in her. Serena hasn't been a lock in big finals recently either and this is more than likely her last chance to win individual gold so she may be super nervous. My guess is something like 6/3 7/5 to Serena.
Are u sure??

What I truly believe and want to believe is Maria will elevate her game and Serena will probably come down a little. I don't know, just the odd combination of over-whelming sense of resignation over here and the fact that I drank a little too much just now.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 07:56 AM   #17
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Are u sure??
I said 'for' not 'in' Masha has a pretty good fedcup record.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:11 AM   #18
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Brain = Serena
Gut = Maria
Heart = Maria
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #19
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe that after all of the beatdowns Serena has given Maria over the years some of you guys are still setting yourselves up to be disappointed.
Serena's serve on grass is nearly unstoppable.

Just be happy with the Silver and enjoy seeing her play the Final.

For the record, I don't think it's impossible for Maria to win, because I think she can win anything, but I don't see or expect it today.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:15 AM   #20
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately all the odds are against and every single thought goes to Serena but I want Maria to fight and she will

Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #21
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what I believe about the outcome of the match. But I believe that Maria will fight.
Serena said she has nothing to lose? Wrong, imho. She is the one with something to lose, Maria hasn't.
I'm sad I won't be able to chat live with you here today, I'll catch up later... but whatever happens I'll be with you with my heart, GO MARIA!
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #22
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

I honestly dont know.On the one hand I keep thinking that Serena is too strong but then I remember that Maria has actually beaten her and given that she serves well she has a chance at the gold
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #23
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it would be amazing if Maria won a Gold Medal after she had to miss Beijing and see 3 Russians take gold silver and bronze. I expect Serena to win because she's playing amazing tennis not just serving great but hitting the ball really well off the ground, that said she could get nervous and her strokes could be off but I doubt it seeing as it's Maria across the net. I hope it's a competitive slugfest and that it's not a quick beatdown *I love Serena as well as Maria but I'm not here for a one sided match* My two faves are in the final and I can't be happier, I'm proud as a fan of both and will try and enjoy the match....
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #24
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I said 'for' not 'in' Masha has a pretty good fedcup record.
Oh well I was just rmb-ing that Razzano fiasco

A few more hours!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #25
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria of 2011 Fed Cup isn't around anymore, That Maria would lose in 2 sets to Maria of 2012, The RG Champion and Olympics finalist with a definite silver.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #26
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

I won't be very disappointed if Maria loses to Serena today. At least she already has silver medal which is big achievement.
Today I just wish for competitive match. Really I'm fed up of those all pathetic loses when Maria wins only 3 or 4 games....
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #27
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

I won't be disappointed if she loses but if she shows up I do think she'll have her chances since Serena sometimes battles nerves in finals.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #28
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Here's hoping that Serena plays like she did in the USO Final. Azderaki and Shino to umpire
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #29
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

LIFE. Proof that if Maria serves well, she can make it competitive!
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #30
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Brain = Serena
Gut = Maria
Heart = Maria
Exactly. Serena has every possible advantage, but heart remembers 2004 cc, and then there's that gut feeling that we're in for some Magic.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote