2012 MTV Video Music Awards - September 6th - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 03:43 PM   #31
country flag ~Cherry*Blossom~

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 MTV Video Music Awards - September 6th

lol at Dawn Richard Bombs not being nominated.

Easily the best video of the year.

VMAs keeps getting it wrong

THE ROYAL SAINT - OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE ROYAL COURT
USO99-FO02-WIM02-USO02-AO03-WIM03-AO05-AO07-USO08-AO09-WIM09-AO10-WIM10-WIM12-USO12-FO13-USO13-USO14
WIM00-USO00-WIM01-USO01-WIM05-WIM07-WIM08
•How could you love summer before winter nights? I'll be by your side•
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 03:50 PM   #32
country flag ~Cherry*Blossom~

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute

Who I think SHOULD win (not WILL win)

Video of the Year: Rihanna (featuring Calvin Harris) — "We Found Love"

Best Male Video: Chris Brown — "Turn Up the Music"

Best Female Video: Rihanna — "We Found Love"

Best New Artist: Carly Rae Jepsen — "Call Me Maybe"

Best Pop Video: Rihanna (featuring Calvin Harris) — "We Found Love"

Best Hip-Hop Video: Nicki Minaj (featuring 2 Chainz) — "Beez in the Trap"

Best Video with a Message: Lil Wayne — "How to Love"

Best Choreography in a Video: David Guetta (featuring Nicki Minaj) — "Turn Me On" (Visual Effects: Copa Network)

Best Editing in a Video: Beyoncé — "Countdown" (Editors: Jeremiah Shuff and Alex Hammer) (Close with G.O.O.D Music's Mercy)

Best Cinematography in a Video: Adele — "Someone Like You" (Director of Photography: David Johnson)

THE ROYAL SAINT - OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE ROYAL COURT
USO99-FO02-WIM02-USO02-AO03-WIM03-AO05-AO07-USO08-AO09-WIM09-AO10-WIM10-WIM12-USO12-FO13-USO13-USO14
WIM00-USO00-WIM01-USO01-WIM05-WIM07-WIM08
•How could you love summer before winter nights? I'll be by your side•
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 04:34 PM   #33
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw this

Do they accept PayPal?
(related on this kid's nominations for this award. Actually, aren't things like this make to promote "these kind of things" ?
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 04:39 PM   #34
country flag Laura_VeeFan

Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~{X}~tianuccio View Post
Well I'll definitely agree 2 years ago the VMA's were pretty much all about Gaga just like 2009 was all about Beyonce, 2008 was Britney. Last year was supposed to be all about Katy Perry, but she didn't sweep all the awards, but still did well.

Last year was kinda just a clusterfuck.
But last year the main talking point was Beyonce's baby revelation and in 2009 it was the Taylor/Kanye incident.

She definately was the main star of 2010 though
Laura_VeeFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 11:24 PM   #35
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
Just saw this

Do they accept PayPal?
(related on this kid's nominations for this award. Actually, aren't things like this make to promote "these kind of things" ?

Oh God the other day I saw his commercial of that cleaning soap or something on MTV, I was like "WTF is that...", it's such bizzare.
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 12:11 AM   #36
country flag KarlyM*

KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of

I haven't watched the VMA's since 2002.
It looks like I definitely won't be watching it this year either.
KarlyM* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 06:08 AM   #37
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

The VMAs have always been a mess. I remember during Britney's peak, she would ALWAYS get snubbed by MTV. Then after her whole crazy era, they decided to give her pity vmas for one of her worst videos, "Piece of Me"
NashaP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 06:31 AM   #38
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future

Is winning a VMA nowadays even worth something?
NeeemZ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #39
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it on a Thursday this year? That seems very odd.

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #40
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta hope for Drake and CRJ as Canucks, and Gambino and Ocean because they're actually talented. People still listen to Katy Perry?
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #41
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
Why is it on a Thursday this year? That seems very odd.
It always used to be on a Thursday before they changed it to a Sunday for a couple of years.

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #42
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of glad Gaga didn't get nominated for the mess that was the "Marry the Night" video . She can do better !

These nominations are weird though. Was "Wide Awake" video was that good ?
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 11:02 AM   #43
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.telly.com/0JRMU?fromtwitvid=1

1 good reason to watch.
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 11:38 AM   #44
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Not quite sure how Coldplay's "Paradise" is a rock song (though I do like it).

Christina should perform her new single here instead of on The Voice .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 11:47 AM   #45
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Christina is irrelevant. Rihsus should sweep.