The Empress Deigns to Visit Dallas - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 07:47 PM   #1
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
The Empress Deigns to Visit Dallas

Your humble correspondent had the pleasure of seeing the Empress during her imperial tour of Dallas last night. She was divaish, brattish, and utterly charming as is expected.

My homeboy and erstwhile doubles partner and I got there just after the rain had disspelled (no doubt at the Empress' command to accommodate her desire to play--expecting her to be on court at the ungodly hour of 7 pm? What were the peasants thinking?)

Anyway, he was buying a beer when the Empress walked off a practice court, nose in the air, accompanied by some minion, looking like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. She was like a foot away from my unwashed self, and I couldn't help but smile because it was all SOOOOOO Jelena. Well, the second I smiled, the whole aura shattered. She gave me a big smile back and even a little wave. My friend didn't even notice. Peasant.

Then we watched a lot of other players until it was time for the Empress.

Anyway, at one point she was incensed about a call, and walked over to point at the "mark" (this is on hardcourt, mind you). The uncouth umpire instructed her to continue play. She didn't. So the umpire gave her a time violation warning, which the Empress didn't hear. So she charged out toward the chair going "What's the call?"

The umpire repeats it's a warning for a time violation, and the Empress stops and kind of does this expression of "Oh, yeah, well, I did THAT." She walks back the line, does a couple extra bounces of the ball to show she's not intimidated, and serves.

She had some other fine episodes, but they were mostly in Serbian. We asked the Serbians in front of us to translate, but all the woman would say is "It was not nice."

Rus was pretty testy, too. But you all don't care about that.

Also, pictures and TV don't do her justice.

Anyway, that's my report on JJ.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:24 PM   #2
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Empress Deigns to Visit Dallas

Thanks miffedmax. Interesting report

Photos???
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:11 AM   #3
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
She was divaish, brattish, and utterly charming as is expected.
Quote:
The umpire repeats it's a warning for a time violation, and the Empress stops and kind of does this expression of "Oh, yeah, well, I did THAT." She walks back the line, does a couple extra bounces of the ball to show she's not intimidated, and serves.
lol, never in doubt.
Quote:
Also, pictures and TV don't do her justice.
Are you saying that we're ElenaGodlike?

Thanks Max
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:39 PM   #4
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold

tnx for the report man.
now we want more!
Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 03:00 PM   #5
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I could only make the one night and my camera phone was inadequate to do her justice.

I have to admit not even getting to see Nasty Nina was as much fun as JJ.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote