Tennis im deutschen Fernsehen (EUROSPORT!) - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #1201
country flag Poldo

Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis im Fernsehen (EUROSPORT!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Die ATP ist bei SKy mit drin

eigentlich nicht
bei mir ist es auch mit drin
Poldo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #1202
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poldo View Post
bei mir ist es auch mit drin
ja wie ? erklär mal, wo gibt es denn ATP auf SKY, hab ich ja noch nie gehört, sind doch nur zwei Sportkanäle.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Bouchard(OD), Keys(F)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #1203
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Beim HD-Paket ist Sport1+ HD dabei.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #1204
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

ja ok das ist ja klar.
Umfasst aber nun auch nicht alles

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Bouchard(OD), Keys(F)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #1205
country flag Bodensee

Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of

TennisTV erhöht die Preise!

habe gerade ne E-Mail dazu bekommen:

Quote:
Dear XXXX,

We are writing to inform you of some important changes to your TennisTV account. We truly value your subscription and want to make sure you have adequate time to adapt to the changes to your account and still enjoy all the live coverage streamed on TennisTV.

Effective as of April 5th, 2013 the price of a TennisTV Year subscription will be increased to 104.95 EUR. You will receive the increase on your next bill date on or after the 5th April.

As you may have noticed, all subscribers can now watch live and on demand coverage of all 21 WTA Premier tournaments, as well as the WTA Championships.

You can also watch live streaming from the ATP World Tour (including all ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments) and selected WTA Internationals. Your subscription also gives you full access to the TennisTV iPad, iPhone and Android Apps, allowing you to keep up with all action on the go.

For a full list of all tournaments on TennisTV (including territorial restrictions) please go here: http://www.tennistv.com/tournaments

If you have any queries regarding your subscription please contact customerservices@performgroup.com.

We look forward to seeing you soon on TennisTV.com.
Ich hatte im Januar für ein ganzes Jahr noch ca. 90 € gezahlt.

Last edited by Bodensee : Mar 7th, 2013 at 09:39 AM.
Bodensee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #1206
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Aber das betrifft nur Neukunden, oder?
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #1207
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Klint eher so als wäre es beim Monatsabo gleich beim nächsten mal der Fall und wenn man vor ein paar Tagen noch ein Jahresabo abgeschlossen hat, hat man halt noch das schon bezahlte Jahr Schonfrist. Ich wäre aber auch ganz stark dafür das es ein WTA only Abo gibt. Da wäre 60/70 euro meinetwegen auch OK:
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #1208
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Klint eher so als wäre es beim Monatsabo gleich beim nächsten mal der Fall und wenn man vor ein paar Tagen noch ein Jahresabo abgeschlossen hat, hat man halt noch das schon bezahlte Jahr Schonfrist. Ich wäre aber auch ganz stark dafür das es ein WTA only Abo gibt. Da wäre 60/70 euro meinetwegen auch OK:
Ich bin eigentlich auch wirklich zufrieden, aber die Preissteigerung finde ich zu heftig. Man könnte die ja mal kontaktieren.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #1209
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Die haben bei mir 16,99 € für`s Monatsabo abgebucht mit gerade noch rechtzeitiger Mitteilung kurz vor`m letztmöglichen Kündigungstermin, die ich natürlich nicht gelesen habe.
Schon frech und zusätzlich ärgerlich weil mein Linux Betriebssystem Probleme mit dem Player, den die verwenden, hat und die Qualität auf den illegalen Streams von lshunter definitiv besser ist als bei tennistvcom.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #1210
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Das liegt dann aber an deiner Software, in der höchsten Stufe ist der Stream bei TennisTV definitiv besser als jeder illegale.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #1211
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Wobei es ja öfter mal vorkommt, dass die höchste Stufe nicht erreicht wird, obwohl die Leitung es eigentlich recht locker hergeben sollte. Wobei wenn ich mir den Kalender so anschaue scheint es auch möglich zu sein, alles was mehr oder wenige rinteressant ist mit 3 -4 Monatsabos zu erschlagen. Jetzt erst mal eins bis nach Charleston, dann die letzten Tage von Suttgart bis zu den FO. Dann vor den USO und dann noch mal Ende der Saison.
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #1212
country flag Bodensee

Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Ich denke erstmal schon. Wobei dieser Jahresvertrag sich automatisch um ein Jahr verlängert, wenn ich nicht vorher kündige. Ich müsste dann wohl das nächste mal auch die 104.95 EUR zahlen.
Bodensee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #1213
country flag crazillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodensee View Post
Ich denke erstmal schon. Wobei dieser Jahresvertrag sich automatisch um ein Jahr verlängert, wenn ich nicht vorher kündige. Ich müsste dann wohl das nächste mal auch die 104.95 EUR zahlen.
Ich kündige bei so etwas immer sofort nach Abschluss, damit man keine bösen Überraschungen erhält. Neu abschließen kann man ja immer noch.

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #1214
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Ich bleibe bei den monatlichen Paketen. Man weiss ja nie was sich in Deutschland so tut, ob sich das Angebot verschlechtert etc.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #1215
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Das liegt dann aber an deiner Software, in der höchsten Stufe ist der Stream bei TennisTV definitiv besser als jeder illegale.
Weiss ich auch. Ich habe keine Ahnung davon und mein Computer-Fritze kommt nicht in die Hufe sich das mal genauer anzuschauen.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote