Caroline's Live Scoring Thread v 10 - Page 345 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 01:36 PM   #5161
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread v 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Hmm, maybe but I don't think it is quite that easy. I will be delighted if she proves me wrong.
The forehand has improved. The one down the line could even be called a weapon now. It remains to be seen how it will stand up on other surfaces - faster hardcourts, grass, claycourts.... The return of serve also has improved. Whereas previously she'd be happy to just get the ball back into play, now she often goes for a more agressive shot. And she seems more confident at the net as well. It's too soon to say for sure that she has turned a corner, but after winning two tournaments in a month it seems that she has. Time to folks. Our girl is winning again.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread