THE VOICE Season 3 | Cassadee Pope - "Wasting All These Tears" (iTunes : #3) - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:19 PM   #91
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: THE VOICE Season 3 | LIVE PLAYOFFS - Mon, Wed, Thu 8/7c

Oh I like De'borah, that's the lesbian, right? Anyway I loved her relationship with her parents.... there needs to be more representations of religious parents supporting their gay child. Sweet.
Rocketta is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:21 PM   #92
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Xtina is so misunderstood

She gave a lame excuse but I think the actual reason is strategy. Last year, she tried to build a diverse team. This year, she's trying to build a pop team
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:22 PM   #93
country flag Rocketta

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: THE VOICE Season 3 | MON and TUE 8/7c

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
This season is so good. Great pool of talent and nice tweaks (the Steal!). Ratings have never been so consistently good either
I think this season is great too even with 'some' judges still letting their ego's dictate their artist choices... I suspect it will take Xtina being the only one not to have won to change her attitude in pairing down her team.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:25 PM   #94
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta View Post
I like Cee-Lo's team too and kind of Adam's. I think the last CL match-up was a toss-up so he just went with an all boy team...

Xtina is such an ego manniac, she wasn't ever going to keep anyone that she thought could show her up. Did she say with one pick she wanted the one who needed her the most? Eh, not when the other lady out sang and out performed her....

What's the old lady's name who got screwed over because all the judges thought the red head girl kind of sucked and then found out she had potential? She got Screwed!
Nicole Nelson is the name. That was surprising and a very difficult choice. I think Nicole was very good but somewhat predictable by now, so to have someone come out and match her and surprise everyone... it was a risk worth taking. Adam made a strange choice to drop Kayla for that shrieky girl who comes across as an arrogant bitch, which was unfortunate. He still has Bryan, Amanda and Melanie though, and those are pretty solid.

Quote:

She gave a lame excuse but I think the actual reason is strategy. Last year, she tried to build a diverse team. This year, she's trying to build a pop team
Stop defending her.

Her ego is only as big as her ass now.

You knew she was going to pick Sylvia for singing her song. And she probably picked Devyn because she sang her song during the blinds, and Adriana because the first CD she bought was Xtina's.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:34 PM   #95
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
You knew she was going to pick Sylvia for singing her song. And she probably picked Devyn because she sang her song during the blinds, and Adriana because the first CD she bought was Xtina's.

Well, I think all 3 of them deserved to go through based on their Knockout performances (even though I prefer Aquile to Sylvia, I think he chose the wrong song). The only thing I didn't agree with was pairing Devyn and Laura because they were two of her weakest team members, IMO. Should have done Devyn vs Sylvia and Laura vs Aquile or something
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:34 PM   #96
country flag Rocketta

Quote:
Season 4 coaches : Adam, Blake, Usher, Shakira???

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/09/17/th...usher-shakira/
WOW I didn't know that!

Quote:

yeah see that's the problem, she leaves talent out of her strategy, if someone shows too much talent especially in her genre or her Diva land you ain't going to make it on her team.

Same with Blake, well not so much this season but in the past, if he thought any of the female country singers were better than his wife they were toast.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:35 PM   #97
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well, I think all 3 of them deserved to go through based on their Knockout performances (even though I prefer Aquile to Sylvia, I think he chose the wrong song). The only thing I didn't agree with was pairing Devyn and Laura because they were two of her weakest team members, IMO. Should have done Devyn vs Sylvia and Laura vs Aquile or something
Yeah, I wish she kept Aquile and paired him with Devyn. He's super-hot.

But Sylvia is the most powerful and Xtina-like singer, so I can see why she kept her.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:40 PM   #98
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
yeah see that's the problem, she leaves talent out of her strategy, if someone shows too much talent especially in her genre or her Diva land you ain't going to make it on her team.
Who are you talking about? Laura? I don't think she was that good

Quote:
Yeah, I wish she kept Aquile and paired him with Devyn. He's super-hot.

But Sylvia is the most powerful and Xtina-like singer, so I can see why she kept her.
I loved his voice on You Give Me Something. Why did he pick Grenade? He sounded so bland on it
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:49 PM   #99
country flag Rocketta

Quote:
Nicole Nelson is the name. That was surprising and a very difficult choice. I think Nicole was very good but somewhat predictable by now, so to have someone come out and match her and surprise everyone... it was a risk worth taking. Adam made a strange choice to drop Kayla for that shrieky girl who comes across as an arrogant bitch, which was unfortunate. He still has Bryan, Amanda and Melanie though, and those are pretty solid.
Oh ok, Nicole... the problem is when you have perfected your craft it's hard to improve from one round to the next.... Especially when your coach takes it for granted that you know what you are doing. I understand the choice though because now that girl is going to have a following as the girl who broke out and shocked everybody. I think the show needs to do a much better job of pretending not to screw the old ladies..... It seems serious experience is only a problem when it comes to women. We'll see next season how it goes.

Quote:
Stop defending her.

Her ego is only as big as her ass now.

Why do artist pick her? She would be my last choice if I was a female artist unless I was like De'borah and there's no competition.

Maybe taking a season break we will get a new and improved Xtina Judge.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:56 PM   #100
country flag Rocketta

Quote:
Who are you talking about? Laura? I don't think she was that good

I loved his voice on You Give Me Something. Why did he pick Grenade? He sounded so bland on it
Laura is that the hispanic girl? Her voice wasn't a competition but Divadom was definitely there. She was a bright star on that stage and I can't even remember the other girl... oh yeah the girl who sang Whitney and thought falling to her knees was the definition of stage presence.

Aquile was bland on that song but the girl that beat him wasn't anything special, I can't even remember who it was.... Ok, I can't use that as a reason as I can barely remember my name half the time ..... but I do remember thinking .... eh
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:59 PM   #101
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Laura is that the hispanic girl? Her voice wasn't a competition but Divadom was definitely there. She was a bright star on that stage and I can't even remember the other girl... oh yeah the girl who sang Whitney and thought falling to her knees was the definition of stage presence.

Aquile was bland on that song but the girl that beat him wasn't anything special, I can't even remember who it was.... Ok, I can't use that as a reason as I can barely remember my name half the time ..... but I do remember thinking .... eh
I didn't like either of them

I really don't think it's an ego thing. She does seem to be biased towards a certain type of singer though

Anyway, I think they should change the format of the Knockout Rounds. They're bringing back a flaw in the Battle Rounds that they fixed with the Steal
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:12 AM   #102
country flag Rocketta

Quote:
Anyway, I think they should change the format of the Knockout Rounds. They're bringing back a flaw in the Battle Rounds that they fixed with the Steal
True, maybe they should have to go against someone on the other team and the the two other judges get to vote? I don't know but it seems the only one who gave his steals as much of a chance as his original team was Adam. If they are not going to embrace the stolen artists than what the point?

ohh or maybe a coach picks the pair from his team but the other three coaches pick the winner? I don't think they would sabatoge because their people will have to sing eventually too!
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:15 AM   #103
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's not within the show's control, to be fair. The record companies don't manage and promote the winners properly

At the end of the day, all the contestants leave the show in a better situation than they were in before
All the contestants leave in a better situation?

Come Along If You Need A Break From Tennis, But Want To Stay On TF.
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:16 AM   #104
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
True, maybe they should have to go against someone on the other team and the the two other judges get to vote? I don't know but it seems the only one who gave his steals as much of a chance as his original team was Adam. If they are not going to embrace the stolen artists than what the point?

ohh or maybe a coach picks the pair from his team but the other three coaches pick the winner? I don't think they would sabatoge because their people will have to sing eventually too!
Not sure the other steals deserved to go through other than Marissaann, who was robbed

They could just have all 10 of them sing, then have their coach announce the 5 winners
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:17 AM   #105
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondtieva View Post
All the contestants leave in a better situation? Do tell me more .
Exposure

They basically enter the competition as unknowns but leave with at least a small group of fans