THE VOICE Season 3 | Cassadee Pope - "Wasting All These Tears" (iTunes : #3) - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #151
country flag Smith Saybrook

Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of
Re: THE VOICE Season 3 | LIVE PLAYOFFS - Mon, Wed, Thu 8/7c

I'm not a fan of Sylvia at all. Her growl and roughness is too much for me. I'd prefer the mediocre belting of Adriana or even Joselyn over it to be honest.

Terry is good, but not my cup of tea. I can't bear myself to look at Michaela to be honest, it's just too much. You shouldn't have to work that hard to be original.
Smith Saybrook is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #152
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith Saybrook View Post
I'm not a fan of Sylvia at all. Her growl and roughness is too much for me.

I'd prefer the mediocre belting of Adriana or even Joselyn over it to be honest.

Terry is good, but not my cup of tea.

I can't bear myself to look at Michaela to be honest, it's just too much. You shouldn't have to work that hard to be original.
I didn't like her until Wednesday. That performance showed that she had a lot of potential

Adriana isn't mediocre She tends to be pitchy but she has such a strong voice and tone. LOVED her Already Gone performance

True. I mainly respect him for his vocals

I see where you're coming from but I really enjoyed her performance on Monday
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #153

Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
I didn't like her until Wednesday. That performance showed that she had a lot of potential

Adriana isn't mediocre She tends to be pitchy but she has such a strong voice and tone. LOVED her Already Gone performance

True. I mainly respect him for his vocals

I see where you're coming from but I really enjoyed her performance on Monday
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #154
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #155
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i can't wait to shot you one day

Nadal Tsonga Soderling Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Krajinovic Rosol
Han ZhangL Zhaos Zhou Wang ZhengSS Tang Yangs Zhu Tian Lu

Giorgi Jovanovski Szavay Chakvetadze Petkovic Muguruza Duan
Zvonareva Peng Garcia Mladenovic Martic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Robson
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #156
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: THE VOICE Season 3 | TOP 12 - Mon, TUE 8/7c

I am definitely a fan of Casadee I want her to win
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #157
country flag silverwhite

Cody, you watch The Voice too?
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #158
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

I started now. I saw casadee audition and she sang torn and I just feel in love

So I am now
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #159
country flag silverwhite

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #160
country flag Barktra
Allez

Do you like her silv?
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #161
country flag silverwhite

She's OK. Not one of my favourites though
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #162
country flag Barktra
Allez

Who are your faves?
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #163
country flag silverwhite

I don't want to spoil the top 12 for you. But if you don't care, I listed my favourites here

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=150
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #164
country flag Barktra
Allez

Okay

I am on the last blind audition episode
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 01:08 AM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.P View Post
i can't wait to shot you one day
I don't even know what this means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswab22 View Post
I am definitely a fan of Casadee I want her to win
GREAT TASTE. Much better than Silvia's.