Maria sharapova is my pick to win, whats yours? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 06:41 AM   #1
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all
Maria sharapova is my pick to win, whats yours?

Hello all!

I just wanted to make a short notice of a little blogg Ive began to write. Ive bet on tennis for 6 years now and have made much money on betting. Ive started this blog to discuss bets, gain an greater insight, to share my knowledge with the world and just to discuss the matches in general. Please, if you feel intressted to take a peak, just follow this link:
http://predictorflip.wordpress.com/

It's mostly me blogging, but other will also post. We are all from a small little community called TennisInsight.

Im trying to attract as many readers atm, so please spread the word around. I'l hope you will make as much money as I have. Im updating reguarly and you can follow the blog by mail or in a soon future twitter.

Take care everyone!

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 06:48 AM   #2
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria sharapova is my pick to win, whats yours?

Is she really your pick or were you just trying to get our attention?
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #3
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Is she really your pick or were you just trying to get our attention?
If I were trying to get your attention, I couldve write something else entirely. Yes she is my pick. Ill make a write-up about it soon on my site

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #4
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

My pick is Masha because she's beautiful and her determination is extremely high! I'm so proud of her!
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #5
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashi View Post
My pick is Masha because she's beautiful

By this logic Minella would have Serena's slams.
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #6
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Timea Babos.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote