Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2 - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 12:04 PM   #1261
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

Wimbledon R1: Polona Hercog def. Paula Ormaechea 64 64

Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 12:05 PM   #1262
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 12:09 PM   #1263
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

yesss

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 12:17 PM   #1264
country flag knorke

knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light

She did it
knorke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 12:45 PM   #1265
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Yay she won
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 01:18 PM   #1266
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

It's important that she won the match, but the scoreline is too close. Ormaechea has been in awful form for quite a while and grass is her worst surface, just like for Polona.

I doubt she'll make the 3R, but maybe even this is possible if she manages to show some of her best tennis.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 04:38 PM   #1267
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Ormaechea did win a couple of qualifying matches on grass so it was not that bad to beat her in straigth

well done, Polona !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 04:41 PM   #1268
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

She should thank to God for this opponent. Her stats But overall I'm happy she won on her nightmare surface

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 06:12 PM   #1269
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Wow, Polona won!
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 08:19 PM   #1270
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

And now it's Lucie time again. I certainly don't mind, especially if both will play as they did in the previous couple of their h2h matches.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 10:11 PM   #1271
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Found some pics from today ... looking good actually.

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 04:02 PM   #1272
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Just started her match against Safarova. There is a stream. Good luck! She will need it.
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:03 PM   #1273
country flag igralec33

6-7(7) after one hour. Probablly she will just give up now ... had 1 SP.
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:03 PM   #1274
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

I caught the stream at 6-5 in the TB and it froze at 6-6 she lost first set 9-7 in teh TB

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 05:51 PM   #1275
country flag igralec33

6-7, 5-7 ... not bad but Lucie was better. Close but still far.