Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2 - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2014, 09:12 AM   #1231
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

Hercog-Stephens on Court 1 about to start : http://live.drakulastream.eu/static/...293365490.html

Gremo !!!!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2014, 09:48 AM   #1232
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute

Well this started horribly

Sloane Stephens wins the first set 6-1
Old May 29th, 2014, 09:51 AM   #1233
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

yes , awful strat
she would do herself a favour if she didn't miss two out of three shots

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 29th, 2014, 09:56 AM   #1234
country flag *Jool*

now I understand how she could lose to Knapp so easily
but she probably played great in her first round match to handle Cepelova 2 and 3 so she lacks consistency and that's annoying

16 03*

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 29th, 2014, 09:57 AM   #1235
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute

Dear God, can she somehow turn this around?
Old May 29th, 2014, 10:03 AM   #1236
country flag *Jool*

I'm afraid not

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 29th, 2014, 10:07 AM   #1237
country flag *Jool*

dropshotting to death it works keep going, Polo

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 29th, 2014, 10:22 AM   #1238
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

3-4 in the 2nd set now. Fight Polona
Old May 29th, 2014, 10:28 AM   #1239
country flag *Jool*

dispappointed by this performance - she really could have made it closer, although to be fair Sloane did a solid match

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 29th, 2014, 10:28 AM   #1240
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Old May 29th, 2014, 10:35 AM   #1241
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Roland Garros R2: [15] Sloane Stephens def. Polona Hercog 6-1 6-3

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 09:22 PM   #1242
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

my pics from Roland Garros 2014 doubles R1:

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #1243
country flag *Jool*

good pics, thanks for sharing

I like that she teamed Ormaechea, another player I like too bad they had a tough draw

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jun 6th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #1244
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Her new coach is Krajan ? Awesome Hercog/ Martic please again

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:31 PM   #1245
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Her new coach is Krajan ? Awesome Hercog/ Martic please again
I heard they have more than just a player-coach relationship too.

Anyway, hoping for a great grass season for once for Polo

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote