Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2 - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #1216
country flag Gaz.
Who dat, who dat? V-I-K-A

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

Round 2 vs Knapp or Peer.
If she plays Peer, she could improve that horrible H2H a bit.
Gaz. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #1217
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 04:02 PM   #1218
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Polona
Old May 18th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #1219
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Polona keep going!

good win today but it was NID

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 11:44 PM   #1220
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Yes, Polona!
Old May 20th, 2014, 04:15 PM   #1221
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Michael Mortensen: Hercog's play is one-dimensional and she's standing way too far back. Disappointing because she's a much better player. She can't make use of the angles she's getting when she's standing so far back. She moves up on a short ball, hits, then back.
How did she beat Safarova and then lose to Knapp in straights?
Old May 20th, 2014, 04:23 PM   #1222
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Polona was awful today
Old May 23rd, 2014, 10:27 AM   #1223
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Polona's draw at the FO: could be worse

R1: Cepelova
R2: Stephens(15)/Peng
R3: Makarova(22)/Rogers/Vandeweghe/Melzer
(R4:Halep)

time to give it all...good things are possible !! good luck !!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 27th, 2014, 01:09 PM   #1224
country flag Gaz.

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute

Roland Garros R1: Polona Hercog (SLO) def. Jana Cepelova (SVK) 62 63
Old May 27th, 2014, 01:43 PM   #1225
country flag zigga

Polona
2nd round vs Stephens, she is definitely beatable
Old May 27th, 2014, 01:45 PM   #1226
country flag *Jool*

I could feel good things, I still do
Gremo Polona!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 27th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #1227
country flag Gaz.

Tbh she still has only 1 3rd round is slams (RG 2010)...

And SlamSloane will be hard to beat imo.
Old May 27th, 2014, 05:38 PM   #1228
country flag RU90

Good win

Now beat Sloane! It's certainly possible on clay.
Old May 29th, 2014, 09:12 AM   #1229
country flag *Jool*

Hercog-Stephens on Court 1 about to start : http://live.drakulastream.eu/static/...293365490.html

Gremo !!!!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 29th, 2014, 09:48 AM   #1230
country flag Gaz.

Well this started horribly

Sloane Stephens wins the first set 6-1