Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2 - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #1201
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslow View Post
Polona has potential for much better than she's been doing lately. Sorry my ignorance, but who is the bearded guy? Maybe he can help her to achieve top-20.
Željko Krajan. He was Safina's coach when she was number 1. He was also coaching Robson. I really hope he will help Polona live up to her potential

EDIT: I didn't see that someone already answered your question
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2014, 07:11 AM   #1202
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2014, 02:35 PM   #1203
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Starting her match against Suarez Navarro in one minute. Good luck!
Old May 1st, 2014, 03:13 PM   #1204
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

1-6 first set.
Old May 1st, 2014, 03:49 PM   #1205
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

It was good when it lasted.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2014, 03:53 PM   #1206
country flag igralec33

Not bad loss anyway - Suarez Navarro is in great shape at moment.

1-6, 3-6
Old May 1st, 2014, 04:18 PM   #1207
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Agreed. Not as much eye-rolling moments as expected, considering the score. In fact, there were some beautiful shots from what I've seen. Not enough though. Never enough

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 09:26 PM   #1208
country flag Shiffrin

Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute

Rome Qualifying Draw:

(6)Hercog v Bencic
Diyas v (13)U.Radwanska

Horrible draw
Old May 10th, 2014, 10:05 AM   #1209
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

good luck !!! Bencic and Diyas sure isn't a cool draw but she played great since se came back so I trust her and her game and she should qualify

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #1210
country flag Shiffrin

Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute

Polona wins the 1st set vs Bencic 7-6(5).

She was 5-0 up, choked and had a save a sp at 5-6.
Old May 10th, 2014, 04:36 PM   #1211
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

oh, jee.....

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 10th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #1212
country flag Shiffrin

Loses the second set 3-6.
Old May 10th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #1213
country flag Shiffrin

She is now a game away from losing this.

*3-5

Old May 10th, 2014, 05:41 PM   #1214
country flag *Jool*

it's not over yet , and Bencic really is good

fight, Polona !!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old May 10th, 2014, 05:52 PM   #1215
country flag *Jool*

now it's over
76 36 46

KATA - AMG -
APS