Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2 - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #871
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

The dontgiveafuck attitude
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #872
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Poor commentator on live stream. Anybody listening to him? He's so dissapointed with Polona's slice.
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #873
country flag Keaka

Niiiice dropshot
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #874
country flag Onslow

Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of

i love those drop shots
Onslow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #875
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute

Are these people blind?
Gaz. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #876
country flag Keaka

McHale's game is so mechanical it hurts
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #877
country flag Keaka

The commentator just compared this match with him being stuck in traffic
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #878
country flag Onslow

Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaka View Post
The commentator just compared this match with him being stuck in traffic
i feel the same way
Onslow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #879
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute

Kill me really. Nothing's working.
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #880
country flag Keaka

What the fuck, really.
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #881
country flag Keaka

I think Polona should retire...
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #882
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Well, good r1 and r2 and first set qf atleast.
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #883
country flag Keaka

Can you guys see how she started moving better and started being more dynamic again? At 2-5 in the final set.
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #884
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

So many close calls against her
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #885
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Helping the north american ofc