Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2 - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #526
country flag Shiffrin

Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

Oh Polona. Complete breakdown now.
Shiffrin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #527
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Feels like Polona is running out of fuel.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #528
country flag Shiffrin

Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute

Another clinical hold.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #529
country flag Shiffrin

"Ne me zajebavat, no"

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #530
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

4-4 Come On !
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #531
country flag Shiffrin

Holds now for 4-4.

Her play is not so good anymore though.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #532
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Sam Smith got herself onto the Hercog headcase big time. Very sincere.

4-4
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #533
country flag Shiffrin

Bad returns.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #534
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Very bad.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #535
country flag Keaka

But Safarova's backhand is just as poor.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #536
country flag Shiffrin

*4-5

We all know what's coming now. It was good while it lasted, but she ran out of fuel I believe. Too bad really.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #537
country flag Keaka

The slice serve into the ad court has been a killa for Safarova.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #538
country flag Keaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
*4-5

We all know what's coming now. It was good while it lasted, but she ran out of fuel I believe. Too bad really.
You mean 5-5?

She has her serve and tennis minds are mysterious, can work very well under pressure. Even Polona's with a little bit of added confidence.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #539
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Oh, she so can lose it now.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #540
country flag Keaka

But her serve can so win it. Come on serve.