Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2 - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #511
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

Fuck This gives me Marseille SF thoughts.
Gaz. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #512
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute

Or not

6-7 6-3 0-0*

Continue like this
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #513
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

Uggh, that first game in the match.
This is/was so winnable...I hope she'll show her best in the third.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #514
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Lots of awesomeness from Polona these days. Hope she keep up and scores a nice win.

Though it looks like her wrist isn't in perfect condition yet. Or was it something else being treated during the break?

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #515
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

Huge hitting now. Please hold Polona.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #516
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Heh, Polona is clearly unhappy with her play in the previous game. First break by Lucie.

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #517
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gifts the break with a DF.

1-1*
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #518
country flag CatTs

Lucie might get more confident with that break.

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #519
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

^ This is exactly what I'm afraid of.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #520
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

She wasted a bp here. Clinical hold now
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #521
country flag MaSharp

Polona needs to be positive. With a patience she should win this. In the next game she must hold.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #522
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

And Safarova gifts the break.

6-7 6-3 *3-2

Let's go Polona
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #523
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

The stream froze.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #524
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Polona gets broke right back to love.

3-3*

All that fight for nothing.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #525
country flag MaSharp

This is just crazy. I can't. Good luck to her anyway.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh