Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13 - Page 366 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:01 PM   #5476
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

Break.... lol

She should stop breakinh her oponents in first game if se always loses the lead....

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ
KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*
SELEŠ*DEMENTIEVA*CLIJSTERS*LI
NETTENIS.ORG

verdegreen is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:05 PM   #5477
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post

Anyway, how she wants to be fresh in final against Serena when she needs 3 sets to beat someone like Oudin or Garcia....
IKR? Her long-term planning sucks.

But seriously, after all the Wozniackis, Diyazes, Oudins, etc. etc, I don't mind her losing to anyone anymore. I also fully realise she'll never again be the player she once was. BUT, she has to at least play something remotely resembling tennis, if she wants people to watch her matches. This is a pure torture of tennis.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:08 PM   #5478
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

I've totally forgotten that she has a match at about 10 PM, so I've just bumped into the livescoring and seen the first set having been lost. Preokreni.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:11 PM   #5479
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, she's of such a cheerful disposition today.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:18 PM   #5480
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
IKR? Her long-term planning sucks.

But seriously, after all the Wozniackis, Diyazes, Oudins, etc. etc, I don't mind her losing to anyone anymore. I also fully realise she'll never again be the player she once was. BUT, she has to at least play something remotely resembling tennis, if she wants people to watch her matches. This is a pure torture of tennis.
Still, she will never (NEVER) reach Murray's level from match against Ferrer from Miami... That match was a pure torture of tennis...

Honestly I think there is still enough fuel in JJ's engine to stay in TOP10 till Rio. But something doesn't work...
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:20 PM   #5481
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

How is the level of play? I saw that JJ had double break lead in the first set when i first checked, and now she lost 7-5. Is she too pushy today? Garcia is capable of hitting her off the court.
Potato is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:27 PM   #5482
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:28 PM   #5483
country flag Brena

Quote:
Still, she will never (NEVER) reach Murray's level from match against Ferrer from Miami... That match was a pure torture of tennis...

Honestly I think there is still enough fuel in JJ's engine to stay in TOP10 till Rio. But something doesn't work...
Good God!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
How is the level of play? I saw that JJ had double break lead in the first set when i first checked, and now she lost 7-5. Is she too pushy today? Garcia is capable of hitting her off the court.
Garcia is pretty useless - she's hitting winners only when Jelena feeds her sitters (which she does most of the time). Jelena moves like Robson, has an attitude of Rodionova's, her shots have the power of Dominguez-Lino's, the precision of Li Na's in her ultimate error mode, and the second serve of Errani's.

She's just made the heaven cry.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:36 PM   #5484
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

I mean you miss 2132312 FH returns and you still go for the winner, wtf jelena
JJ Expres is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:38 PM   #5485
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

*4-5 I think this is the end of this horror story

Sucide 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 42 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:39 PM   #5486
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Girl, we want your 500th win here!
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:40 PM   #5487
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How could you bring up this horror again?!
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:40 PM   #5488
country flag Brena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Expres View Post
I mean you miss 2132312 FH returns and you still go for the winner, wtf jelena
She's practising her FH for RG.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:41 PM   #5489
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Garcia is pretty useless - she's hitting winners only when Jelena feeds her sitters (which she does most of the time). Jelena moves like Robson, has an attitude of Rodionova's, her shots have the power of Dominguez-Lino's, the precision of Li Na's in her ultimate error mode, and the second serve of Errani's.

It doesn't sound good.

Jelena's serving for stay in match.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:45 PM   #5490
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Andy tweeted during RG match vs Pova (2011?) , that she's a future #1

This whole post is
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread