Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13 - Page 277 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:59 PM   #4141
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
coverage is just pathetic once again. And they are hyping tournaments like Miami and IW so much, how great they are...

I think it is because German ES announced that they are only covering the Grand Slams (except for Wimbledon). Lucky me for being in the UK
I don't get their rationale. I know it's all about the money to the US Networks, but how can not showing any part of a big tournament until, say, the QF, be good? You can see every main court match (and often other courts) from a tiddly tournament in the middle of nowhere, but these bigger tournaments make it so difficult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jajaloo View Post
What TV? Who?
Sharapova on Eurosport. Sorry, too used to using abbreviations.

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 05:35 PM   #4142
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Eurosport will show Miami? Anyway, only Sharapova's match will be streamed.

Jelena
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 03:29 AM   #4143
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Empress, pleeease follow your Serbian colleagues today and win this in straights, cmon.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 04:11 AM   #4144
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

She won, but that scoreline. A win is a win though.

Who does she play next round? Petrova?

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 05:06 AM   #4145
country flag sav001

sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
She won, but that scoreline. A win is a win though.

Who does she play next round? Petrova?
Yep, Petrova. Knowing JJ she'll probably have an easier time with Petrova than she did with Duval
sav001 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 08:53 AM   #4146
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sav001 View Post
Yep, Petrova. Knowing JJ she'll probably have an easier time with Petrova than she did with Duval
hehehhehehe! probably yeah! Petrova is a tough player these days around. but it all depends in what mood both of them will be.
Sometimes Petrova can't miss a shot, and sometimes she misses them all. The same thing goes for JJ!
It could be a really good match. I'm looking forward to it!
And her draw is pretty pathetic now with exception of Kerber. So now we're hoping Semis! Aren't we guys!?
SchTeTa is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:26 AM   #4147
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
hehehhehehe! probably yeah! Petrova is a tough player these days around. but it all depends in what mood both of them will be.
Sometimes Petrova can't miss a shot, and sometimes she misses them all. The same thing goes for JJ!
It could be a really good match. I'm looking forward to it!
And her draw is pretty pathetic now with exception of Kerber. So now we're hoping Semis! Aren't we guys!?
Hoping being the "operative" word!! It would be great though and I wish her good luck. I only have her down until the 4th round, maybe I should revise that forecast but who knows with JJ. I do think she has Petrova's number if though Petrova is playing much better again. Come on JJ, really rooting for you
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 12:06 PM   #4148

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Expected win.
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 01:39 PM   #4149
country flag JanilYao

JanilYao is just really nice JanilYao is just really nice JanilYao is just really nice JanilYao is just really nice JanilYao is just really nice JanilYao is just really nice JanilYao is just really nice JanilYao is just really nice JanilYao is just really nice JanilYao is just really nice JanilYao is just really nice

fila give JJ a new dress
JanilYao is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:03 PM   #4150
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanilYao View Post
fila give JJ a new dress
looks pretty good. Hope she will play better tomorrow. Petrova not easy.

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 03:04 PM   #4151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
looks pretty good. Hope she will play better tomorrow. Petrova not easy.
Her new dress looks pretty good because it was made by some random person

We all know Fila's designers are really bad.
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 03:54 PM   #4152
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Only 6-3 7-5 win against Duval But at least Jelena won !

Jelena is in horrible form, nothing new. Petrova next. May the better win

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 03:56 PM   #4153
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Jelena to defeat Nadia in straights.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 04:23 PM   #4154

Duval served for 2nd set

It seems it was quite good shitfest. But Jelena likes matches like this. Even in her peak years she had a lot matches like this: a lot of breaks, opponents served for sets, matches and still she was able to win her matches.

And Nadia is just Nadia. Pushing usually works against Petrova
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #4155
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

1st match on court 1 tomorrow. Best of luck to JJ!!! I will be asleep to avoid the fuckery
Potato is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread