Replacement for Wilson Hammer 6.4? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2010, 10:02 AM   #1
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
Replacement for Wilson Hammer 6.4?

I've had this racquet for about 12 years already. Other racquets have come and gone, but this remains the best I've used so far. Sadly, they have stopped making this years ago. I've been using the K six-one, but I find it too heavy.

Does anybody what's the closest/next-gen of the 6.4 today? I prefer Wilson Thanks
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 05:05 PM   #2
country flag okaythen

okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice
Re: Replacement for Wilson Hammer 6.4?

anyone? I got hammer 6.2...wanna get a new one too....any recommendations?

I also got a slazenger pro-braided..it feels similar to hammer 6.2....do they have a new racquet that's similar to that one? thanks guys
okaythen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #3
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Easiest thing to do: http://www.racquetfinder.com/

...put in the specs of your current frame, and tweak the inputs until you reach your ideal frame then search.

Even if they don't ship to your locale, at the very least you can identify the model you want.
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #4
country flag okaythen

okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice okaythen is just really nice

they have the option of "similar racquets" how accurate is that? what I want to do is find a newer similar version of hammer 6.2....will that work? I mean the "similar racquets" thanks
okaythen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #5
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okaythen View Post
they have the option of "similar racquets" how accurate is that? what I want to do is find a newer similar version of hammer 6.2....will that work? I mean the "similar racquets" thanks
i don't know, probably, it should be.

I think you can't go wrong by putting in the specs yourself. comparing weights, swing weights and balance.