Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend. - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:11 PM   #61
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
Danilo Ikodinovic (former Serbian water polo player) on twitter:

" I beg my acquaintances to ask me no questions, via twitter, does Vanja dates Ana... You are killing me. A true friends would never ask me something like that".
Which doesn't mean anything TBH.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 03:32 PM   #62
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

I "saw" your debate with Myles, Izzy. Then i read Adam's interview you were talking about... and im sick again...I said to myself i wont read his interviews ever again because they are so humiliating Ana-wise.

I remembered some of his answers from the past, like these:

1) Who would you pay to play golf with?
- Scarlett Johansson.

2) What do you always keep stocked in the refridgerator?
- Plenty of beer.

3) Do you cook?
- I'm really good at cooking, especially chicken, keeping it nice and tender. Juicy.

4) If you had to pick a character in a movie that most closely resembled your own personality, who would it be?

- Some romantic heartthrob kind of guy. Probably Jude Law.

5) Do you go out often?
- I am more a hang-type of a guy. I like to lay on the couch with a drink in my hand.

6) Do you have a weakness?
- Not just one. If someone comes to me with a problem, i say: "Do it yourself or keep your hands off".

7) What is the next point on the program?
- Maybe i have 5 major wins when i'm 35, then i could retire and travel around the world and make the best out of the rest of my life.

For the most of Ana' fans who are rooting for Scott right now, this is his interview from January 2011. HE WAS STILL DATING ANA BACK THEN.

Q: The breakup with Marie Kojzar was a big factor, wasn't it?

A: It had a big impact on my life. Marie and i had been dating for 7 years and lived together for 5, sharing homes in Australia and London. We had built a life together. What happened? Our lives in some ways , were just moving apart, possibly because of my travel. She studies architecture and is very talented and driven, i didn't want to hold her back. IT HAPPENS, BUT IT STILL HURTS."

He said that after knowing and dating Ana for 3,5 years.
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 03:50 PM   #63
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
I "saw" your debate with Myles, Izzy. Then i read Adam's interview you were talking about... and im sick again...I said to myself i wont read his interviews ever again because they are so humiliating Ana-wise.

I remembered some of his answers from the past, like these:

1) Who would you pay to play golf with?
- Scarlett Johansson.

2) What do you always keep stocked in the refridgerator?
- Plenty of beer.

3) Do you cook?
- I'm really good at cooking, especially chicken, keeping it nice and tender. Juicy.

4) If you had to pick a character in a movie that most closely resembled your own personality, who would it be?

- Some romantic heartthrob kind of guy. Probably Jude Law.

5) Do you go out often?
- I am more a hang-type of a guy. I like to lay on the couch with a drink in my hand.

6) Do you have a weakness?
- Not just one. If someone comes to me with a problem, i say: "Do it yourself or keep your hands off".

7) What is the next point on the program?
- Maybe i have 5 major wins when i'm 35, then i could retire and travel around the world and make the best out of the rest of my life.

For the most of Ana' fans who are rooting for Scott right now, this is his interview from January 2011. HE WAS STILL DATING ANA BACK THEN.

Q: The breakup with Marie Kojzar was a big factor, wasn't it?

A: It had a big impact on my life. Marie and i had been dating for 7 years and lived together for 5, sharing homes in Australia and London. We had built a life together. What happened? Our lives in some ways , were just moving apart, possibly because of my travel. She studies architecture and is very talented and driven, i didn't want to hold her back. IT HAPPENS, BUT IT STILL HURTS."

He said that after knowing and dating Ana for 3,5 years.
Really... Ana fans who like this guy and root for him is the biggest case in study for me. Its like rooting for Julie Coin or something. He was one of the major factors in the death of Ana's career.

I see someone like Curtis, who is Ana's self proclaimed number 1 fan, rooting for this guy time and again.. and I ask myself.. Does Ana have only "Ana the person" fans or does she have any "Ana the tennis player" fans? Because that this guy was a bad influence in Ana's career is something absolutely undeniable. I think some of his comments towards her are humilliating as a woman.. but then that can be a matter of discussion and disagreement.. But regarding her tennis.. the way she was going everywhere and skipping tournaments and firing people and skipping training to go to golf tournaments, it just killed her career.. and she was doing it for him. And we can't say he was there for her, because he wasn't. Maybe some Ana fans only want her looking pretty next to a famous handsome boyfriend and nothing more.

I guess killing tennis careers give you golf majors as he has this one in the bag already.

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:05 PM   #64
country flag gaviotabr

And those Ana fans rooting for this guy, I hope you all enjoy the countless articles blaming Adam underachieving earlier on Ana being a distraction.

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:32 PM   #65
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

"Ana the tennis player" fans are rare...just a few of us...mostly girls and couple of guys who love her tennis and care about her career. I love her as a person, too, but i treat her like a normal 24 years old girl, not a saint or angel. I don't want to be her slave, worshiper or follower. And i'm aware that every fangirl here is going to be called a "jelaous and frustrated bitch" if dares to say that Ana has pathetic BH or that she is not smart tennis player.

You already saw that 90% of Ana's fans from Serbia are happy about this new guy..." He is so hot, they look good together". Typical reaction from a 12-17 years old fans. The problem is - she dates (if that rumour is tue) the same guy over and over again...Successful athlete, selfish and confident, ambitious ,goodlooking womanizer....same type - different name and face.

About Adam...i read his father said to reporters that "relationship with Ana is over". It still hurts to read that she was just a rebound girl. I knew that from the beginning. Even journalist from that shity "Bleacher Report" said that Ana desrves a man that will treat her right, like a lady.

Adam was talking about his ex all the time - before, after and during his relationship with Ana... Poor Ana.... When he wins today, she will be remembered as a "pin-up" or "glamour girl" he used to date....as haters once said - "A girl who warm up seat for Greg Norman's daughter". He was the best thing Ana never had...I wish i never read those comments...So many of them in the past 4 years. Too many.

Sometime i think she just died in that relationship...as a woman and a tennis player. She invested so much in that relationship and got nothing. She fought so hard, she thought she can love for both of them, that her love is going to be enough, but she couldn't beat that woman and Adam's memory of their relationship. Marie was like a ghost between them...Ana had lost her strength, energy, time, desire to fight .I wish Adam would've just come clean to her about lack of feelings instead of leading her on for 3,5 years.

I apologize to everyone for being pathetic...
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:46 PM   #66
country flag gaviotabr

I'm not going to go into what happened in their relationship, since I don't know. But it had a direct effect in the death of Ana's career.. that's a fact. And that's what matters to me. She met this guy and the tennis player she was died.. she became someone who neglected tennis and choked match after match. Its her fault.. but we are a product of the people around us.. weather its a mom, a dad, a teacher, a boyfriend, whoever.. they influence our approach to life. And Ana's career just died slowly from the moment she met this guy.

Its really irritating seeing so called Ana fans wondering if she will call him and so on.. and rooting for him to win... Really.. its like reading on and on Ana fans rooting for Julie Coin.

And I'm glad its all over, according to his father. Continuing this would never do Ana any good.

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:34 PM   #67
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Boy oh boy,that was some choke from Adam.

I'm a big fan of Ernie,so not really bothered.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:08 PM   #68
country flag gloria7

I agree with you. It was so sad to see that she lost her own identity while dating Adam. She had her career, money and fame, she wasn't one of those kept-ladies, that his fellow golfers are married with. Yet, those waitresses, stripers, housewives and cheerleaders were ignoring her so hard at the Presidents Cup. I guess Ana was "overqualified" to be a WAG.

That why it was so sad to read her interviews. If you wanted to know what Ana thinks about any subject, all you had to do is to find latest Adam's interview and to read it. She was repeating his words - "heaps"... "mate"..."barbie"..."no worries"...he explained to her the meaning of "catch 22"...She went from Beyonce and Pink to "his" music - Kings of Leon and Cold Play...from Wenthworth Miller and Brad Pitt to Edward Norton and Kevin Spacey...she wanted to live in Noosa, to qiut tennis and have kids, she likes Australian vine "Shiraz" and visits his friends...she was reading books he recommended - "The lock artist" and Dan Brown books...She was watching his movies, fired Byrnes twice, hired his osteopath. But when she said she would invite Nelson Mandela for a dinner - i thought it's just too much. I went to Adam's official website and there it was - The person you admire most? (Mandela and Greg Norman).

I remember when journalist asked Ana to compare Adam to some tennis player (career and results wise),she said : "I don't want to compare him to anyone. I DON"T WANT TO ANNOY HIM." And what she got? He said he planned to play in Hawaii during her tournaments in Brisbane and AO, but he had tonsils removed so needed 3 weeks to recover. Seems he "supported" her because he had nothing better to do.

Sadly, but 4 years later we are still talking about her private life, cuz it has such a big influence on her career. And what she's been doing? It's july and Ana is on vacation for the 6th time already ,she wasn't practicing for 3 weeks and no one knows where she is.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 07:43 PM   #69
country flag gaviotabr

OH MY GOD.. Janice style..

I went out for lunch and Adam was up by 4 shots.. WTF happened? I can only imagine it had to be some major choking.

Ok.. feel a little bad for him.. I absolutely hate chokes. I guess killing tennis careers don't give you golf majors after all.

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 07:46 PM   #70
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

I was just lurking, but he is not the one who killed Ana's career but maybe Ana herself ? I mean she started her slump when she started dating Verdasco or a bit before....
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 07:47 PM   #71
country flag gaviotabr

Congrats to Ernie Els I guess.. I remember back in 2009 when Ana was at the British Open, I read some things about Els.. like he has a foundation for autist children and is really involved with that.. he also had some nice words for Ana, and Els wife became Ana's friend. I'm happy he won.

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 07:49 PM   #72
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
I was just lurking, but he is not the one who killed Ana's career but maybe Ana herself ? I mean she started her slump when she started dating Verdasco or a bit before....
Ana killed her career.. Its her fault.. but anyone who denies the huge influence he had in that is deluded. Verdasco was around her for 3 months max.. from after USO 08 to mid december 08. And she did ok in that time spam.. QF at China Open, semis in Zurich, title in Linz. From the moment she met Adam though, it was WAGing more than playing and career going down the drain. She spent almost 2 years without making a final.. huge chunks of off time and some WTF career decisions.. Ask Scott Byrnes..

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 07:53 PM   #73
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

i have no idea what happened coz i don't follow golf but if adam lost in a way that hurts it can only be a good thing, so
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 07:54 PM   #74
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Really... Ana fans who like this guy and root for him is the biggest case in study for me. Its like rooting for Julie Coin or something. He was one of the major factors in the death of Ana's career.
And Julie Coin was rooting for Adam.. yep.. both had a major impact in the death of Ana's career.

Quote:
Julie Coin ‏@juliecoin
Allez Adam Scott! You're too sexy to lose!
Retweeted by Curtis
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 07:57 PM   #75
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of career decisions? I have not been following her closely.

I am not an Ivanovic fan, I have to say that, but I am interested by her career. It's quite fascinating the way she became a journeywoman with all that talent. Really, I can't understand it. It sucks to be an Ana fan.

But yes, true, she was much more seen on golf fields than training on tennis courts during the off season
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote