Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend. - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #46
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
Link?

It's somewhere in the chat threads I think

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #47
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry30 View Post
No offence, but the Serbian press is pretty trashy. Must be a slow news day. That article is beyond vague, not to mention unreliable.
Mentioned newspapers are always trashy
"Press" doesn't = "Serbian press" in no way.
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #48
country flag ukneecorn

ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all ukneecorn is a name known to all

His boxers are barely able to contain his package. Maybe he needs to go one size up.
ukneecorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #49
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

It could easily be true. Lately the only thing she has cared about were those vacations in Belgrade. Before Wimbledon even started she was talking about taking a short vacation after Wimbledon, she mentioed few times that "it's very important" to take that small vacation. Whatever.
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #50
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
The Pocahontas gif's are beyond old now.

...and yet they never cease to be entertaining.
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #51
country flag Iva87

Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold

Ana & Vanja http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_plzTIXmVxw
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 06:26 AM   #52
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Not a fan of all that hair but have to admit that he's quite good-looking and that is quite an impressive package
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #53
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

For some reason Germany has blocked this video
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #54
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1092 View Post
For some reason Germany has blocked this video
All you are missing is a slideshow of that doctored pic of Ana and that guy and then a series of pics of Ana, by herself, and then that guy, by himself, to the tune of Savage Garden's "I knew I loved you".

No idea why Germany has blocked this to be honest though.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #55
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Probably the song got it blocked.

Anyway this guy is quite hot. His speedos can barely contain his goods .

Come Along If You Need A Break From Tennis, But Want To Stay On TF.
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #56
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
All you are missing is a slideshow of that doctored pic of Ana and that guy and then a series of pics of Ana, by herself, and then that guy, by himself, to the tune of Savage Garden's "I knew I loved you".

Oh right thanks!
Yeah Germany blocks all official song videos, so annoying. Didn't think this video would be found by GMA though!
Thanks
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 10:00 PM   #57
country flag DonnaT

DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light DonnaT is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know if it was true, if so then they are one hot couple.
Vanja is one of the best water polo player in the world.
Trust me he is so hot,a year ago I saw him,we were in the same store... what a man...ah...he looks so much nicer live
DonnaT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 10:19 PM   #58
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

I think this Vanja thing will end up being just a rumour.. but we'll see.

Ana's ex, the douchebag golfer, is about to win a major. I guess one deserves rewards for single handedly killing a promising tennis career.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 01:15 AM   #59
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Not a fan of all that hair but have to admit that he's quite good-looking and that is quite an impressive package
What does mean? Are you happy for Ana or you're jealous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post

Don't remind me of that. I still want to puke when I remember that.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:57 AM   #60
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Danilo Ikodinovic (former Serbian water polo player) on twitter:

" I beg my acquaintances to ask me no questions, via twitter, does Vanja dates Ana... You are killing me. A true friends would never ask me something like that".
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote