Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #1
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

http://www.pressonline.rs/sr/vesti/d...jnoj+vezi.html

It's in Serbian and it doesn't say much but that Ana started dating a Serbian water polo player Vanja Udovicic. Press is one of the most reliable Serbian newspapers so I highly doubt they would make up such a story.

Google translate:

Quote:
Top story - Anna and the secret relationship with Vanja

Hide love - After two months of intensive meetings and frequent outings at Belgrade restaurants, Ana Ivanovic could be attained and recently began a romance that you hide from even their closest friends

One of the most beautiful tennis player Ana Ivanovic of the world, after the termination of the golfer Adam Scott in April, she found solace in neat water polo could be attained, Press has learned exclusively.

According to well informed sources, Ana and Vanya were seen daily for two months and published in two well-known Belgrade shops, and only recently has their friendship grew into something more.
- The two knew each other before, but intense friendship began in April when Ana is the second time hung up with Adam Scott - says our source, and continues:

- Vanja her in this situation find a good friend, but they soon realized that there is something more than friendship. Every day they saw when they were in Belgrade, and their secret location to enjoy as a cafe-restaurant in Njegoševa Street and the famous fish restaurant across from Ada Ciganlija. Fearing that the news leaks to the press, Ana and her intimate relationship Vanja hidden even from close friends because they do not want to squeeze their names in the newspapers. They say that Anne never happier and feel comfortable in Vanja's society, while his friends claim that Belgrade seducer totally changed since the company was nice players - participant concludes Press.
Otherwise, be attained is considered one of the most popular Serbian bachelors, and the media have linked him with a number of beauties. Among his girlfriend as they mention the singer Ana Nikolic and Tadic Marina, Bajčetić Lara, a member of "Models", Ivana Ukropina, who was PR Water Polo Association, and one had a formal relationship with a certain Anne, with whom he was also veren.Sa other hand, Ana Ivanovic can boast turbulent love life. It was in connection with Adam Scott and tennis player Fernando Verdasco, and speculated that the one time i had fun with Spanish counterpart Tony Robredo.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #2
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

Oh since when she and Adam parted?

This guy looks ok.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #3
country flag cecilija

cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of

Lucky bitch.
cecilija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #4
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Ana's taste

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #5
country flag martinn88

martinn88 is just really nice martinn88 is just really nice martinn88 is just really nice martinn88 is just really nice martinn88 is just really nice martinn88 is just really nice martinn88 is just really nice martinn88 is just really nice martinn88 is just really nice martinn88 is just really nice martinn88 is just really nice

She was jealous of Jankovic
martinn88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #6
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:17 PM   #7
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

Mmmmm, Ana does have some good taste in men. Adam Scott and now this??? Share the wealth, bitch. Maybe some good water polo dick will help her career.
NashaP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #8
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

It's gossip

Quote:
Press is one of the most reliable Serbian newspapers so I highly doubt they would make up such a story.
OMG are you joking or what?
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #9
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Press is one of the most reliable Serbian newspapers so I highly doubt they would make up such a story.
Well, this deserves a bunch of GIFs!

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #10
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

The guy looks kinda fat for an athlete...

She's still doing better than Woz haha.
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #11
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
Well, this deserves a bunch of GIFs!

Dang, that's some violent and painful stuff. Poor Santa (OUCH) I can't even laugh at that

As for Ana, she should concentrate on her tennis for now.
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #12
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveangelnr1 View Post
Dang, that's some violent and painful stuff. Poor Santa (OUCH) I can't even laugh at that

As for Ana, she should concentrate on her tennis for now.
So is the claim that "Press" is reliable

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #13
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

he's above her league
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #14
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's in Serbian and it doesn't say much but that Ana started dating a Serbian water polo player Vanja Udovicic.
when i was opening this thread I was afraid that his name would be Sasha.......

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #15
country flag Siderophyre

Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future

Nice package!

It's later than you think...
Siderophyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote