PYW Doubles Rome - Semifinals | Vote Now! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 06:23 AM   #1
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
PYW Doubles Rome - Semifinals | Vote Now!

PYW Doubles Rome

Welcome to Rome, Italy! Roland Garros is coming closer and things are heating up! The top seeds are American veterans Liezel Huber and Lisa Raymond, have undoubtedly been the strongest, most consistent doubles team this year but a few recent losses mean that they will need to be on their guards. Other strong seeds in the top half include Russians Maria Kirilenko and Nadia Petrova, a weird combo in 6th seeds Julia Goerges and Vania King. Another unseeded team to watch is the Argentine tandem of Gisela Dulko and Paola Suarez who have formed this year and steadily made their way up the rankings. Finally, the second seeds, Czech Květa Peschke and Slovene Katarina Srebotnik, have had some lackluster results this year but their past history will make them a tough team to beat. Other unseeded teams to watch out for are Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Sania Mirza and Flavia Pennetta and Francesca Schiavone. Clearly the depth this week is very strong, so this a week not to miss! Vote now as the Internationali BNL d'Italia begins!

Code:
Previous Finals:
2011: Chia-Jung Chuang TPE/Olga Govortsova BLR lost to Daniela Hantuchova SVK/Agnieszka Radwanska POL | 1-6 0-6
2010: Gisela Dulko ARG/Flavia Pennetta ITA [6] beat Alicja Rosolska POL/Yaroslava Shvedova KAZ | 6-3 6-0
2009: Nadia Petrova RUS/Dinara Safina RUS beat Nathalie Dechy FRA/Mara Santangelo ITA | 2-6 6-4 6-1
The Semifinalists:

vs

vs

Semifinals:

Bethanie Mattek-Sands USA/Sania Mirza IND vs Sofia Arvidsson SWE/Jarmila Gajdosova AUS
Ekaterina Makarova RUS/Elena Vesnina RUS vs Julia Goerges GER/Vania King USA [6]

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 06:23 AM   #2
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PYW Doubles Rome - Semifinals | Vote Now!

Sofia Arvidsson SWE/Jarmila Gajdosova AUS
Julia Goerges GER/Vania King USA [6]

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #3
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Bethanie Mattek-Sands USA/Sania Mirza IND
Ekaterina Makarova RUS/Elena Vesnina RUS
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #4
country flag kejm

kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold

kejm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #5
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 09:08 AM   #6
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all

Heinann is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #7
country flag Mahon_Lorcan

Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute

Mahon_Lorcan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #8
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #9
country flag Kəv.

VOTE AGAIN!

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #10
country flag kejm

kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold

kejm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #11
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all

Heinann is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #12
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #13
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 04:25 AM   #14
country flag Kəv.

Semifinals:

Bethanie Mattek-Sands USA/Sania Mirza IND vs Sofia Arvidsson SWE/Jarmila Gajdosova AUS | 4-6 0-2
Ekaterina Makarova RUS/Elena Vesnina RUS vs Julia Goerges GER/Vania King USA [6] | 4-6 1-1

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:18 PM   #15
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Arvidsson/Gajdosova
Goerges/King

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote