Major Dokic update - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #1
country flag FactsPlease

FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold
Major Dokic update

I had a dream last night where I spoke at length and in vivid detail to Jelena about her current life and tennis situation. Before you scoff, please know that my dreams are extremely reliable predictors of reality. I am NOT one of those people who have random, meaningless dreams. I dreamt of her run to the QF before the 2009 AO - you can look it up.

Jelena seemed happy but reflective - even contemplative. She told me that she has become romantically involved with Lleyton Hewitt, and seemed truly in love. She insisted to me that she felt secure because of his commitment to her. When I asked whether she could be certain that Lleyton would eventually marry her (throughout the talk, I was firm but caring and supportive), she said she felt strongly that he would, but that even if he didn't, she'd be fine (we didn't discuss Bec Cartwright-Hewitt).

Jelena said the problem with her tennis right now was her wrist injury. When I insinuated that I thought she was exaggerating its seriousness as an excuse not to play, she gave me a knowing nod and smirk - as though I had caught her - but then said that she was training to get it better in the hope of returning to the court shortly. I did not believe her, and I could tell she didn't believe herself. It was like she was just mouthing the words.

Throughout our talk, Jelena emitted a soft white light from around her head. It was tranquil and kind, but bordered by a jagged and gray fuzziness that foretold some moroseness and uncertainty.

She told me she had been battling a yeast infection over the last week, but that seemed somewhat arbitrary to me.

In sum, Jelena has not yet let ago of her dream of returning to the court, but seems resigned to a life without tennis if that's what she must face.

Last edited by FactsPlease : Jul 16th, 2012 at 06:14 PM.
FactsPlease is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #2
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Major Dokic update

Epic.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #3
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Over 60 people in the domain, and spread on twitter as well.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #4
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

To the OP,
"Throughout our talk, Jelena emitted a soft white light from around her head. It was tranquil and kind, but bordered by a jagged and gray fuzziness that foretold some moroseness and uncertainty."

What does it mean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 06:31 AM   #5
country flag doktor

doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 07:32 AM   #6
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

for fucks sake I thought it was legit news.