Nicole Gibbs - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #16
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of
Re: Nicole Gibbs

I seriously love this girl. She is a real fighter and she is talented.
Impatient to see her in Carlsbad

She look like Tatjana Malek so much
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 01:58 AM   #17
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

I added a couple links earlier in the thread: a local TV feature on Nicole & Mallory, and a Stanford daily interview with Nicole.

Nicole is piling up the FF miles this weekend: to Providence for Capriati's HOF induction, and then back across country to San Diego.
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #18
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

Gibbs draws U.S. Olympian Lepchenko for round one in Carlsbad, play to start Monday or Tuesday.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #19
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

Haven't seen the girl play, but she's pretty
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #20
country flag NYKiriFan

Here's the highlight video and commentary on her NCAA championship win. Youtube has some amateur video of her 2011 NCAA semi run and the 2012 Pac 12 tourney.
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #21
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYKiriFan View Post
Here's the highlight video and commentary on her NCAA championship win. Youtube has some amateur video of her 2011 NCAA semi run and the 2012 Pac 12 tourney.
you mean mine Yeah I did upload some videos of Gibbsy

my tennis blog
my personal blog my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #22
country flag NYKiriFan

Yes, thank you! I really enjoyed watching her 2011 NCAA semi run at Stanford & I was happy to find your recordings.
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #23
country flag NYKiriFan

Monday OOP in Carlsbad

Quote:
STADIUM start 11:00 am
[WC] L Davis (USA) vs [Q] A Glatch (USA)
[Q] M Larcher de Brito (POR) vs M Doi (JPN)
V Lepchenko (USA) vs [WC] N Gibbs (USA)
K Chang (TPE) / N Lertcheewakarn (THA) vs A Keothavong (GBR) / J Pegula (USA)
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #24
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Come on Nicole !
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #25
country flag NYKiriFan

Lepchenko wins 6-3, 6-1.
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #26
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Tough draw for Nicole. Lepchenko has been a top 30, maybe top 20 player this year.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #27
country flag NYKiriFan

Lepchenko is more like around 40 in the ranking & race, but yes, she did make R16 at the French. And she's the #3 American, so Gibbs has just drawn the #1 & #3 Americans in the past two weeks.

Gibbs' next event is Vancouver starting weekend after next, entrants here.

She proved at Stanford & Colorado she can beat players in the 150-200 range, and she lost to #44 and the best player in the world. It'll be interesting to see how she matches up with players in the 75-150 range, and she will hopefully have a few opportunities here to better her results from Colorado.
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #28
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYKiriFan View Post
Lepchenko is more like around 40 in the ranking & race, but yes, she did make R16 at the French. And she's the #3 American, so Gibbs has just drawn the #1 & #3 Americans in the past two weeks.

Gibbs' next event is Vancouver starting weekend after next, entrants here.

She proved at Stanford & Colorado she can beat players in the 150-200 range, and she lost to #44 and the best player in the world. It'll be interesting to see how she matches up with players in the 75-150 range, and she will hopefully have a few opportunities here to better her results from Colorado.
I like that she's playing Vancouver. If she goes deep ( i'm pretty sure this is one of the 3 tourneys in the USTA WC race ), then she'll have a shot at the USO MD WC. I know she pretty much has one locked up with winning the NCAA Chanpionships, but this would make it 100% for a USO MD WC

Anyways, i hope took something positive away from her past 2 experiences playing against top players. It can only help her in the long...
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 01:43 AM   #29
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole qualified for the MD at the 100K in Vancouver . She drew Brengle in the 1st rd... GL!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 03:47 AM   #30
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

And she won
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote