The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 318 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #4756
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Banned.
Forever? Haven't seen her in ages

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #4757
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Forever? Haven't seen her in ages
Nope, it's not permanently.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #4758
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Masha's profile on http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com

http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com...ria_Sharapova/

her "polaroid" photo

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #4759
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yeah but we were talking about her chances of having a successful modeling career without tennis; all the modeling that she's done is because of her tennis achievements, well and pretty face obviously.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #4760
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^ Yeah but we were talking about her chances of having a successful modeling career without tennis; all the modeling that she's done is because of her tennis achievements, well and pretty face obviously.
she was signed by IMG as a model in 2003 before her tennis achievements

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #4761
country flag Sammo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
she was signed by IMG as a model in 2003 before her tennis achievements
But in 2003 she was 16, 5'11''/1.80 m, and her shoulders were way smaller. Puchkova also was signed to Elite Model Management back in 2006 when she was 18, they did the same as IMG with Sharapova, they wanted a promising young good looking pro tennis player, and Sharapova was very promising in 2003. Nevertheless I think they would have also signed both Maria and Olga when they were young even if they weren't tennis players, but now... Olga... well she's 1.80 and if she hadn't gained weight maybe, but Maria's shoulders got really big and she grew up to 6'2'', and yes she's pretty but you can tell that a top model is something else, Maria's face proportions aren't that unique. Plus she's always had a diva attitude and everyone hates that, young models with diva attitudes never make it big, they are allowed to develop one when they're already successful

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #4762
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
But in 2003 she was 16, 5'11''/1.80 m, and her shoulders were way smaller. Puchkova also was signed to Elite Model Management back in 2006 when she was 18, they did the same as IMG with Sharapova, they wanted a promising young good looking pro tennis player, and Sharapova was very promising in 2003. Nevertheless I think they would have also signed both Maria and Olga when they were young even if they weren't tennis players, but now... Olga... well she's 1.80 and if she hadn't gained weight maybe, but Maria's shoulders got really big and she grew up to 6'2'', and yes she's pretty but you can tell that a top model is something else, Maria's face proportions aren't that unique. Plus she's always had a diva attitude and everyone hates that, young models with diva attitudes never make it big, they are allowed to develop one when they're already successful
Jodie Kidd is 6'2" with as broad shoulders as Masha , still worked on the same runways with Naomi,Karen Mulder, Eva Herzigova , Carolyn Murphy, Helena Christensen,Carla Bruni for Galliano, McQueen, Dolce&Gabbana

What is more Masha's "broad" shoulders is not natural , it a result of training in the gym . She is an athlete . If she was just a model, she would have looked different

by the way , Masha in 2006 with sports illustrated models Did not look out of place
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/VlnCR...ss/hz-2FwvYmZk
http://kevinroulet.free.fr/yamila/candid/models8.jpg

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #4763
country flag Sammo

Quote:
Jodie Kidd is 6'2" with as broad shoulders as Masha , still worked on the same runways with Naomi,Karen Mulder, Eva Herzigova , Carolyn Murphy, Helena Christensen,Carla Bruni for Galliano, McQueen, Dolce&Gabbana
From Wikipedia

Jodie is the granddaughter from Hon. Janet Gladys Aitken's (1908–1988) third marriage (1942) to Major Thomas Dealtry Kidd. Jodie's mother, Wendy Madeleine Kidd (née Hodge), is the daughter of Sir John Rowland Hodge, 2nd Baronet and runs the Holders Festival on Barbados. Jodie's father is British businessman and former showjumper John Edward Aitken Kidd, a maternal grandson of the first Lord Beaverbrook.

And she's hideous

Devon Aoki's father was the owner of this American 80 restaurant chain Stella Tennant also had a good family, Carla Bruni's family was also very important, Ivanka Trump... All the models that have really important families are always a cut below the ones who deserve to be there. Well from a cut below to fugly, like Jodie Kidd

Last edited by Sammo : Dec 14th, 2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #4764
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

I have little clue about fashion models, but I have some clue about photography. Actually I have quite knowledge of it as it's my major hobby. Not fashion or glamour, it's not my strength, but just general knowledge of photography and Photoshop.
The problem with Maria is not her shoulders, which can be easily handled by correct angles, but her face. Yes, her face is kind of OK, I would say, but it's very, very plain and simple. She has no fashion model face. There is no magnet in that face. There are no unique features. No magnetic eyes, everything is very generic and overly simple to the point of boring. I would have a big problem trying to capture something magnetic in her portraits. I can't see an angle where I would be able to find something interesting. Another thing with her face is that it doesn't look developed or matured.
I, as a hobbyist portrait photographer, would not ask her to model for me.
From the top tennis players I actually cannot find any players with photographically interesting faces. If I had to choose a model for my session the only faces I would consider are Serena (I love her eyes), Stosur and Schiavone (not for sexy beauty, but for strength),... ehmmmm,.... I guess that's it.
Actually, in the campaign "Strong is Beautiful" Stosur looked most interesting from the group.

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #4765
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
From Wikipedia

Jodie is the granddaughter from Hon. Janet Gladys Aitken's (1908–1988) third marriage (1942) to Major Thomas Dealtry Kidd. Jodie's mother, Wendy Madeleine Kidd (née Hodge), is the daughter of Sir John Rowland Hodge, 2nd Baronet and runs the Holders Festival on Barbados. Jodie's father is British businessman and former showjumper John Edward Aitken Kidd, a maternal grandson of the first Lord Beaverbrook.

And she's hideous

Devon Aoki's father was the owner of this American 80 restaurant chain Stella Tennant also had a good family, Carla Bruni's family was also very important, Ivanka Trump... All the models that have really important families are always a cut below the ones who deserve to be there. Well from a cut below to fugly, like Jodie Kidd

so Galliano , Dolce&Gabbana, Gucci , Dior who could invite anyone whome they wanted were bribed , weren't they?

Jodie Kidd when was young had a face of ideal model (for couturier). they like when eyes are spread apart and women look more like Na'vi

http://www.gazzetta.gr/sites/default...09_800x530.jpg
http://s58.radikal.ru/i161/1009/77/5b269c15f99f.jpg
http://s40.radikal.ru/i088/1006/69/0cecb4a1363f.jpg

Manitou

"magnetic faces" on photos are very often fugly in real life.... Actually such photographers as you turned fashion world from Cindy/Christy/ Leticia/Naomi/Linda to Coco Rocha, Sasha Pivovarova, Agyness Deyn or Raquel Zimmermann

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Dec 14th, 2012 at 05:32 PM.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #4766
Noten

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Shit, I thought I had logged out of The Fashion Spot.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #4767
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
Shit, I thought I had logged out of The Fashion Spot.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #4768
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Manitou

"magnetic faces" on photos are very often fugly in real life.... Actually such photographers as you turned fashion world from Cindy/Christy/ Leticia/Naomi/Linda to Coco Rocha, Sasha Pivovarova, Agyness Deyn or Raquel Zimmermann
Not like me, because I have nothing to do with fashion, but I agree - from the street point of view vast majority of fashion models are very unattractive. Dangerously skinny, repulsive faces. But the street view and camera view are completely different from each other. Completely different.

When I look for a wife, I am looking for pretty, but rather plain and boring faces. This is the face I will be dealing with for the rest of my life, so I want to feel comfortable with it. But in photography I am looking for completely different qualities. The more unique and different, the more desired. Plain faces don't draw attention. It's the uniqueness.
The eyes are fundamental in photography. Absolutely fundamental. And Maria's eyes are blank. They say nothing, they don't draw any attention.
And compare them with Serena's or Stosur's eyes!

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina

Last edited by Manitou : Dec 14th, 2012 at 06:11 PM.
Manitou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #4769
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Keep it cute.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #4770
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
as far as i know, Maria is already a model, she is working for some of model agencies, one of them is IMG
She needs to go Professional. She's stunning.