The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 289 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #4321
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Is Vika serious? Step back you're not the Queen in this pic
The others are no match for her Sith powers.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #4322
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #4323
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Azarenka is soo admirative of Roger, she looks like a fan lol

she doesnt seem that close to her "former " best friend Pushniacki

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #4324
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
Karolina pushing her.
In the wrong way obviously. decidedly we can never count on her
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #4325
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
Azarenka is soo admirative of Roger, she looks like a fan lol

she doesnt seem that close to her "former " best friend Pushniacki
And what did you expect? That they're going to sit in an passionate embraces?
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #4326
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Not just a dress code - it was an actual Gillette outfit
Yep, you´re right, they have those blue texts on their shoulders. Probably a wise decision to put Roger as a security guard between Vika and Maria...
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #4327
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is Vika serious? Step back you're not the Queen in this pic
The Queen had not arrived yet but Princess Vika, the heir to the throne is filling in quite nicely.

cakewalk-p's hair was nice and thick in those Milan pics, did she run out of the products she used for that effect? her hair is looking a little stringy here.

HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #4328
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Martha & Caro look great.
Vika's lack of fashion sense is official.
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #4329
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

caro looks amazing.....she is really growing on me and that makes me sad
Masha is killing it.........so flawless, her hair perfectly covering the stupid gillette logos on the shoulder
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #4330
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
And what did you expect? That they're going to sit in an passionate embraces?
what??come on, you dont remember all those tweet sessions betwween both and their amazing speech about the "brainless ballbashers" and the "pushers"??

they looked like they were the best friends EVER

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #4331
country flag nastya

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
what??come on, you dont remember all those tweet sessions betwween both and their amazing speech about the "brainless ballbashers" and the "pushers"??

they looked like they were the best friends EVER
Well, they've grown up. And Caro now havin' Rory for these tweet sessions
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #4332
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
The Queen had not arrived yet but Princess Vika, the heir to the throne is filling in quite nicely.

cakewalk-p's hair was nice and thick in those Milan pics, did she run out of the products she used for that effect? her hair is looking a little stringy here.
She is lowered to the level of competition, she has nothing to fear in here unlike in Milan next to Ivanovic. Maria is a very nice woman.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #4333
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post

Much better.
Oh sis...I brought an extra bottle just in case things got TOO stale

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #4334
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is lowered to the level of competition, she has nothing to fear in here unlike in Milan next to Ivanovic. Maria is a very nice woman.
A little spray here, a little spray there

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #4335
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

How much does Febreze pay you guys?
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread