The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 282 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:38 PM   #4216
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
All she said was, "but [Serena] can't play that well throughout the entire season¹ It would be interesting to see them face each other at the upcoming Australian Open. At the start of the season, Sharapova must have better chances of beating her."²

¹Whatever that means and ²
Myskina specializes in incomprehensible/self-contradictory interviews. My favorite one was one where she said of a comeback (and a paraphrase, but this is pretty accurate) "I can't have a comeback because I never officially retired, but I got out my rackets and started to practice again, but I will never come back to the tour."*

I understand her interviews in Russian are equally imponderable.

But yes, I think Myskina's point is that if Serena gets off to a slow start like last year, Martha can beat her. I don't think that's a particularly controversial position--I think Serena wins MOST of the time, but history has shown Maria wins some of the time.

*yes, quotes like these are one of the reasons Nastya will forever be my 2nd favorite Russian player.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:39 PM   #4217
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
Why don't you do it?
I dont really care
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:02 PM   #4218
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
As a prevention for some weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Myskina specializes in incomprehensible/self-contradictory interviews. My favorite one was one where she said of a comeback (and a paraphrase, but this is pretty accurate) "I can't have a comeback because I never officially retired, but I got out my rackets and started to practice again, but I will never come back to the tour."*

I understand her interviews in Russian are equally imponderable.

But yes, I think Myskina's point is that if Serena gets off to a slow start like last year, Martha can beat her. I don't think that's a particularly controversial position--I think Serena wins MOST of the time, but history has shown Maria wins some of the time.

*yes, quotes like these are one of the reasons Nastya will forever be my 2nd favorite Russian player.

And this one at the end, "I would like to see the intelligent part of the game develop, too. With players never stopping to think on the court."

Hug an SDS sufferer, today.
JN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:29 PM   #4219
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masha Fierce View Post
Tennis star Myskina: Sharapova can beat Serena at Australian Open

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzcXK...ature=youtu.be
The things I would do to Myskina.....smh.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:32 PM   #4220
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post

And this one at the end, "I would like to see the intelligent part of the game develop, too. With players never stopping to think on the court."
How did I miss that? Classic Nastya.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:47 PM   #4221
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Robertson View Post
Looks like Adele minus 100 lbs.
OMG that's true!
Dominic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:07 PM   #4222
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

"I'm a tennis ball "

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:11 PM   #4223
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to push her into the water

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:15 PM   #4224
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:17 PM   #4225
country flag OneStopTennis

OneStopTennis is just really nice OneStopTennis is just really nice OneStopTennis is just really nice OneStopTennis is just really nice OneStopTennis is just really nice OneStopTennis is just really nice OneStopTennis is just really nice OneStopTennis is just really nice OneStopTennis is just really nice OneStopTennis is just really nice OneStopTennis is just really nice

The right way to cook SPAM.

Last edited by miffedmax : Dec 3rd, 2012 at 09:30 PM. Reason: spam
OneStopTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:26 PM   #4226
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

OneStopTennis the Anna Wintour of TF
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:23 PM   #4227
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:39 PM   #4228
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

The first picture of Sam in this thread is pretty bad.

The other three though are fine, her make-up and hair looks to be the best I've seen it yet. I agree about the silhouette dresses too. Overall I think she looks good, it's hard for her to be 'Wow' at these sort of events, at least when she goes glitzy. I think she could definitely pull off an understated look though, she should try it.
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #4229
Tech1

Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
What is going on with the weird side hip thing she got going on there. Way too much ches and not enough breast showing.
Improper undergarment
Tech1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:27 AM   #4230
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Sveta!!!
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread