The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 275 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 05:25 PM   #4111
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHangover View Post
look at around 16:05 isn't that Dimitrov? new Sharapova toy boy?
Yeah but apparently he has a girlfriend.
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 05:29 PM   #4112
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

it's impossible that that's just a casual meeting at a traffic light in a city in the world, but he appears and disappears

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 05:32 PM   #4113
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHangover View Post
it's impossible that that's just a casual meeting at a traffic light in a city in the world, but he appears and disappears
I don't know and i don't care but it is possible for men and women to be friends without romantic attachment.
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 05:52 PM   #4114
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 05:56 PM   #4115
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Sharapova walking around Milan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CMle...layer_embedded

for those who wanted to see Masha from the back in leather pants ))) (especially from 8.10 )))
Maria has a nice butt IMHO. I know a lot with disagree but I'm think it's nice.

I haven't watch the vid yet but will in a bit. While Maria look nice again IMHO from the knees up in the leather pants I don't totally like how it fits on her and those shoes are a mess.

EDIT: Finally watched the vid. It was great for the first 4 mins when Maria walked and was trying to act like she was not a tennis star. The official sit down etc. Then it became pointless to a sense. Maria walking around from her hotel I gather to a store/restaurant/establishment named Bagutta. Why? When clearly there wasn't must talking or interactions with her team until the end. Maybe Maria wanted to walk but I figure taking a taxi would have been better. She clearly was cold. And since not enough people on the street for that stretch paid much attention or even appeared to know who she was it made for boring viewing. There was an irritating period where the woman in the reddish boots just needed to disappear (finally she did) because all you could hear were the heels of her boots on the pavement.

Her interaction finally with Hogwash and Dmitrov (sp) was good.

Then they showed poor Ana, Roberta and Errani in segments where nobody looked like they cared. Hehehehehe. Ana looked nice in the creamish dress but her face is showing signs of losing to much weight. Roberta and Vinci looked nice too.

Maria is a freaking AMAZON (and I mean that in a good way) And she's aging really nicely. She's really sexy.

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!

Last edited by FoxyliciousKhat : Dec 1st, 2012 at 09:00 PM.
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 06:05 PM   #4116
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 View Post
except for those hideous pants and shoes, she looks nice. a pair of jeans and converse would have sufficed.
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 07:36 PM   #4117
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
except for those hideous pants and shoes, she looks nice. a pair of jeans and converse would have sufficed.
the guy behind is not looking at mashapova......seems to have found a better looking woman......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 07:44 PM   #4118
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
the guy behind is not looking at mashapova......seems to have found a better looking woman......

You were saying
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 07:47 PM   #4119

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

that is not his real self when facing her......

enlighten yourself...
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 07:54 PM   #4120
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
that is not his real self when facing her......
My point exactly.

Enjoy this.

doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 07:55 PM   #4121
SoClose

SoClose has a reputation beyond repute SoClose has a reputation beyond repute SoClose has a reputation beyond repute SoClose has a reputation beyond repute SoClose has a reputation beyond repute SoClose has a reputation beyond repute SoClose has a reputation beyond repute SoClose has a reputation beyond repute SoClose has a reputation beyond repute SoClose has a reputation beyond repute SoClose has a reputation beyond repute

Masha looks sexy as usual
SoClose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 08:25 PM   #4122
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

I love JJ outfit

Masha looks so hot with leather pants
I dont think i have ever seen her in leather before.

Vika look so good , it looks like her haircolor is brunette, even though its not but the picture quality makes it like it

Masha hands of my Grisha, hes my boy toy

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 08:28 PM   #4123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
I love JJ outfit

Masha looks so hot with leather pants
I dont think i have ever seen her in leather before.

Vika look so good , it looks like her haircolor is brunette, even though its not but the picture quality makes it like it

Masha hands of my Grisha, hes my boy toy
has vika upgraded her "juice" or using the same juice for 2013?

enlighten yourself...
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 08:31 PM   #4124

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
My point exactly.

Enjoy this.

two women also ignored her at 11:31.....

enlighten yourself...
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 08:38 PM   #4125
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

This interview is amazing.

Closed Thread