The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 228 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 12:15 AM   #3406
country flag sowisko

sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

sowisko is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #3407
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #3408
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
Goddess Galina, Aruba.

If that is not photoshopped she should consider a 2nd career in high jump, long jump or basketball. That is some vertical on sand.

Or did she Baumgartner without a parachute and that´s the landing.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #3409
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowisko View Post

Where is the "Like" button?

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 01:31 AM   #3410
country flag quenelle

quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
This.

Some residents on this forum indeed maintain very thorough statistics on every possible player from top 100000, they know every possible childhood info about them and every possible photo ever taken.
I also assume majority of forum members don't do that, myself included. I, for example, am on this forum solely for Polish players. Other than that I don't care enough to even bother to come here. I know other players only by watching them when they happen to play against the Polish girls. Otherwise they don't exist for me. Well, maybe except some select women who personally inspire me like Sharapova, Serena or Schiavone. I believe many forum members are like that.
This is why I raised concern about putting captions on photos. When I see a face of an attractive tennis player I just want to know her name, and I feel uncomfortable to ask every time. So if it's not a big deal, then please start doing it. That's all.

And to finish this post with fun, this is another test on how deeply your knowledge goes. Who is it? And it's not a random photo, I just happen to know that player...

-
Looks like Zlochova to me

quenelle is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:21 AM   #3411
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Yep! That's her!
Of course, i may ask why you know an obscure WTA #264 Slovak player, especially when you are from the US....

Last edited by Manitou : Nov 14th, 2012 at 02:27 AM.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #3412
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This.

Some residents on this forum indeed maintain very thorough statistics on every possible player from top 100000, they know every possible childhood info about them and every possible photo ever taken.
I also assume majority of forum members don't do that, myself included. I, for example, am on this forum solely for Polish players. Other than that I don't care enough to even bother to come here. I know other players only by watching them when they happen to play against the Polish girls. Otherwise they don't exist for me. Well, maybe except some select women who personally inspire me like Sharapova, Serena or Schiavone. I believe many forum members are like that.
This is why I raised concern about putting captions on photos. When I see a face of an attractive tennis player I just want to know her name, and I feel uncomfortable to ask every time. So if it's not a big deal, then please start doing it. That's all.

And to finish this post with fun, this is another test on how deeply your knowledge goes. Who is it? And it's not a random photo, I just happen to know that player...

-
You would have a point if you:
A. Weren't Incredibly Rude about earlier
and
B. Hadn't started the entire argument in this thread about a top 30 player. If it was a photo of someone outside the top 100, hell even top 50.

I'm not fan of Paszek, but considering you're here for Polish players including I assume Aga and Caroline, you think you would know about a particularly strong grass player who your fave could draw in the 1r, and your fave did draw in the 1r this year.

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #3413
country flag Manitou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
I'm not fan of Paszek, but considering you're here for Polish players including I assume Aga and Caroline, you think you would know about a particularly strong grass player who your fave could draw in the 1r, and your fave did draw in the 1r this year.
I heard of Paszek, it's hard not to hear about her today. The point is I never watched her play, or if I did, I don't remember. Her face does not exist in my memory at all. I didn't watch Caroline's game at last Wimbledon because of time difference. I record games on DVR, but then I chose which game to watch. Usually one or two a day, and even that is on fast forward. Those recorded DVR blocks take about 6-8 hours each every day, and you see, I have other stuff to do. This is why I didn't watch Caroline's Wimbledon game vs Paszek. I actually start watching every possible game once it goes to quaterfinals, otherwise I am simply too busy.
So unfortunately Paszek didn't leave any footprint in my memory. Once she starts making quaters then definitely I will know her better...

Anyway, I am surprised Zuzana was guessed by someone from the US. It really must have taken lots of commitment to have this deep knowledge....

--

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:29 AM   #3414
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

Im am so sick and tired of the Radwanskas pictures. They're not even photogenic and yet Polish fans here flood this thread as if they're global superstars.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:31 AM   #3415
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Ula is reasonably photogenic.
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:00 AM   #3416
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
Yas Princess and World #1. Werk.

██████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:14 AM   #3417
country flag quenelle

quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yep! That's her!
Of course, i may ask why you know an obscure WTA #264 Slovak player, especially when you are from the US....

Any reasonably obsessed wta fan should know the #264 player, especially if they're as cute as zlochova.

How do you know her?
quenelle is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #3418
country flag Manitou

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
Im am so sick and tired of the Radwanskas pictures. They're not even photogenic and yet Polish fans here flood this thread as if they're global superstars.
Because they ARE!
And this thread is specifically for that purpose, isn't it?
Nothing stops you from posting photos of your faves. Then why don't you? Don't blame us for being active, bring more diversity to this place!

--

Last edited by Manitou : Nov 14th, 2012 at 05:30 AM.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:26 AM   #3419
country flag Manitou

Quote:
Originally Posted by quenelle View Post
Any reasonably obsessed wta fan should know the #264 player, especially if they're as cute as zlochova.

How do you know her?
She was a star of Bella Cup tournament in Poland. Not only she played well - she reached a semifinal, but she was also the most photogenic player of the event. Pleasure to watch.

--

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:49 AM   #3420
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

I could never feel anger towards the Polish fans (despite the rampant Polishization of names). Because every time I start to feel a twinge of dislike I remember that Poland is where pierogis came from.

(also come on in what land is this unphotogenic?)

petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread