The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 172 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 02:20 AM   #2566
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
All I see is Maria protecting her vagina from Serena.
I guess it can't take another pounding....
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 02:24 AM   #2567
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
I'm a girl. *waits for you to call me jealous of her alleged looks*
or her money

I'm a fan of Maria and I think she looks cute, but people with broad shoulders don't usually wear padded blazers with structured shoulders. Kind of like how girls with big boobs don't usually wear pushup bras and very tall girls don't normally wear 8-inch heels...
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 02:35 AM   #2568
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen Martha pull off the big shoulder blazer look, and I've seen her fail.

I have to say I think this is more on the fail end of the spectrum. Then again I'm so distracted by her legs I'm not really thinking about the jacket that much.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 02:40 AM   #2569
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Love it how Maria doesn't need to wear some bright (red) dress to stand out in these photos. Saying that, everyone looks good, hoping Errani didn't feel as awkward as she looked in those images - she deserves to be there!

Maria Sharapova
Vania King|Zarina Diyas
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 02:59 AM   #2570
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

if someone gets me a pic of vika and masha even making eye contact with each other at this player party.......................

so much palpable sexual tension!
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 03:10 AM   #2571
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Love it how Maria doesn't need to wear some bright (red) dress to stand out in these photos. Saying that, everyone looks good, hoping Errani didn't feel as awkward as she looked in those images - she deserves to be there!
NashaP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 03:30 AM   #2572
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
hoping Errani didn't feel as awkward as she looked in those images - she deserves to be there!
Errani played a slam final and she was fighting and playing well, I can't imagine her feeling awkward in Istanbul after so many strong slam performances this season. But I can imagine her feeling awkward in some elegant dress, she doesn't look like someone who would feel comfortable wearing something like that. She would look better and feel more comfortable in some more casual clothes IMO.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 03:49 AM   #2573
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Errani played a slam final and she was fighting and playing well, I can't imagine her feeling awkward in Istanbul after so many strong slam performances this season. But I can imagine her feeling awkward in some elegant dress, she doesn't look like someone who would feel comfortable wearing something like that. She would look better and feel more comfortable in some more casual clothes IMO.
Or maybe she's like me. I don't mind a tux, though I prefer jeans. It's wearing a suit I see as pointless. Either dress all the way up or all the way down. No compromises.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:13 AM   #2574
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Or maybe she's like me. I don't mind a tux, though I prefer jeans. It's wearing a suit I see as pointless. Either dress all the way up or all the way down. No compromises.
Lol, I find both suit and tuxedo pointless, unless it's your wedding. I prefer seeing men in coat and jeans. It looks so sexy.

Maybe that dress is exactly what Sara wanted, but I don't like how she wears it, she looks uncomfortable to me. I'd prefer seeing her in something shorter, more casual, with a nicely done curly hair and some make-up that would highlight the color of her eyes. But it's just me.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:14 AM   #2575
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Raiden : Oct 22nd, 2012 at 04:22 AM.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:18 AM   #2576
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Are Maria and Sarin in love? They look like they're in their own little world there

but this one takes the cake:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post

I AM SO DONE LOOK AT AGA'S FACE
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:21 AM   #2577
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria and serena's faces are cracking me up. I would love to know what that conversation was.
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:39 AM   #2578
country flag quenelle

quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold quenelle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Marion the only one smart enough to cover up her gross tennis feet. Maybe those IQ tests were legit after all.
quenelle is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:58 AM   #2579
country flag tsmile789

tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all

So only serena, maria and vika skipped the whole oriflame free make-up session....only the queens not trying to vulture around with the lessers
tsmile789 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 05:43 AM   #2580
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acetoace View Post
Wrong.....that is no personal attack. Rather it's me arriving at a conclusion based off of perception and dooomsday's history on this forum. I wasn't talking to him before he interjected rudely. Reread what led to this. Your team always shoot first and think later. Regardless of any reservation I have of pova, never have I accused her on a public forum that she is juiced on drugs; but some in your fanbase pride themselves on this about Serena and, to date, I didn't see the outrage from your fanbase against that. Ziros is one case in point.

I know u recently changed your name from "Tennisvampire" to whatever it is now. But u're exactly the same poster I had argument with in SS not long ago when someone in your fanbase called Serena a "Gorrilla" and u attacked me for respoponding to that but blatantly approve the offending poster's derogatory remarks. It's the trademark of your fanbase and I'm used to it already. Always whining about "opposing sides reactions" but hypocritically approving "in-house actions" actuating offending reactions. Too much hypocrisy & double standard to say the least!!

That said, I did not force anyone to post his/her personal pics on a tennis forum or any forum at that. It's all about freedom of action. He chose to do that. When u do, just as all posts are open to varied interpretations, same goes for pics. No difference! Stop your crap and I'll cease fire... it's that simple! And, tbh, I meant it when I said he should take a look at his pic and Serena's and come back with the difference.

Again, this is a public forum..... whatever is personal to u that u chose to put out there are subject to interpretations that most likely will not go the way u envisaged. Blame me all u like for what I said, no crime is committed. It's all in your head!
okay I am NOT tennisvampire, and as for the rest of your post. Ahuh stay delusional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread