The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #2146
country flag Vulturepova
Step to this. I dare you.

Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

^
I was scrolling down after the Pejic comment and I knew you would post this!

I don't care that he's a guy, I would love him regardless

PopCon 2013.
Vulturepova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #2147
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobekk View Post
Andrea looks like a tranny.
No, That would be Azarenka. Petkovic is a close 2nd
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #2148
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
^ really
i've seen him in real life, lawd he looks so beautiful
You did Where

He is so amazing
ce is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #2149
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post
No, That would be Azarenka. Petkovic is a close 2nd
Another moron.
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #2150
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ce View Post
You did Where

He is so amazing
He came for a casting call, his eyes are INSANELY FIERCE
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #2151
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea looks androgynous. Not the same level as Serena but there's something masculine about her features.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #2152
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Ok first of all, Andrea doesn't look like a tranny at all, what is wrong with you people. She a very beautiful person with amazing charisma, its like everytime i see pictures of Andrea being posted, all i see of most post here are "she looks like a tranny" "she looks like a certified hooker" "is she a boy" "she looks so damn ugly". Have some dam respect sheesh, she just return from injury and i am glad to see her not only playing again but she have a good time being on court. And also please leave Caro and Vika alone as well this is not neccesary at all, you guys need to check yourselves before you reck yourselves.
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #2153
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
Ok first of all, Andrea doesn't look like a tranny at all, what is wrong with you people. She a very beautiful person with amazing charisma, its like everytime i see pictures of Andrea being posted, all i see of most post here are "she looks like a tranny" "she looks like a certified hooker" "is she a boy" "she looks so damn ugly". Have some dam respect sheesh, she just return from injury and i am glad to see her not only playing again but she have a good time being on court. And also please leave Caro and Vika alone as well this is not neccesary at all, you guys need to check yourselves before you wreck yourselves.
^^^

I think she's quite pretty You don't have to look "traditionally feminine" (read: fine featured, skinny, leggy, blonde) to be attractive.

I swear the only people TF agrees on re: attractiveness are Ivanovic and Hantuchova.
netphobia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #2154
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
^^^

I think she's quite pretty You don't have to look "traditionally feminine" (read: fine featured, skinny, leggy, blonde) to be attractive.

I swear the only people TF agrees on re: attractiveness are Ivanovic and Hantuchova.
Tbh i use to thought that those two were attractive, nowadays one looks like she has been on a secret diet and could possibly be doing drugs on the slicky side, the other still has one of the hottest legs on tour but she looks a bit old and processed

Beauty is more than just looks, beauty is a word that should be explained probably. Too many people for so many years put skinny over curvy so much that most people either feel pressured to be skinny or just wanted to do it because they feel so insecured. I think both Serena and Petra is attractive as well. Same as Barthel and Angelique.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:52 AM   #2155
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
Tbh i use to thought that those two were attractive, nowadays one looks like she has been on a secret diet and could possibly be doing drugs on the slicky side, the other still has one of the hottest legs on tour but she looks a bit old and processed

Beauty is more than just looks, beauty is a word that should be explained probably. Too many people for so many years put skinny over curvy so much that most people either feel pressured to be skinny or just wanted to do it because they feel so insecured. I think both Serena and Petra is attractive as well. Same as Barthel and Angelique.
Personality makes quite the difference too ita.

tbh everyone looks awesome in leather and motorcycles
netphobia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #2156
Two-timing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Personality makes quite the difference too ita.

tbh everyone looks awesome in leather and motorcycles
Oh yes it really does, i like unique personality it makes them more sexier and fun to be around.

I do too.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #2157
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

@CaroWozniacki
Taking my new job very seriously! @McIlroyRory @TigerWoods #golf #turkey

the signs even sponsored by Turkish Airlines
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #2158
country flag speedonthemic

speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice

Super cute in red!

speedonthemic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #2159
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@CaroWozniacki

Wozniacki forum...

Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #2160
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@CaroWozniacki

At least she can still find work!

Super Dave is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread