The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 132 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:03 PM   #1966
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsson View Post
Michael Jackson ?
Billie Jean would sure do it to her

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:52 PM   #1967
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowisko View Post
She always wears this kind of dresses!
steni is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:34 PM   #1968
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
But she looks good in them

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:09 PM   #1969
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
I think you all read way too much into things.
so which one are you, slut or fashionista?
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:27 PM   #1970
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

Wowl, sl cool. I love seeing players out of the courts living their lifes
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:08 PM   #1971
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With good reason. OW!!

JN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:48 AM   #1972
country flag Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude is a splendid one to behold Schadenfreude is a splendid one to behold Schadenfreude is a splendid one to behold Schadenfreude is a splendid one to behold Schadenfreude is a splendid one to behold Schadenfreude is a splendid one to behold Schadenfreude is a splendid one to behold Schadenfreude is a splendid one to behold Schadenfreude is a splendid one to behold Schadenfreude is a splendid one to behold Schadenfreude is a splendid one to behold

Schadenfreude is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:51 AM   #1973
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTs View Post
But she looks good in them
I know but she should try something different, no?
steni is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #1974
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Garbiñe Muguruza Blanco enjoys her visit to the Great Wall of China a few days short of her 19th birthday

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #1975
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

She's having fun exploring the world :jealous:

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #1976
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

She reminds me of that mug that Nadal partners every time in Indian Wells to play doubles

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #1977
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
I know but she should try something different, no?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #1978
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
She reminds me of that mug that Nadal partners every time in Indian Wells to play doubles
Marc Lopez?

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #1979
country flag Sammo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
Marc Lopez?
Yup

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #1980
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

Finally a plyera who uses opportunities that tennis gives and visits places outside tennis courts/hotel/shopping centres

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread