The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #1561
country flag Sgt.Timmykinz

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
Ill have you know, that girl in the pic is Cara Delveigne - A SUPERMODEL. Whose just walked for Burberry Prorsum, Jonathan Saunders and Topshop Unique. Ofc Cara is more 'stunning' because she's been placed into an industry which only allows spectacular specimens
So I was right, Laura isn't "stunning".

Laura is plain, there's nothing wrong with that, she does not have model looks but she's a tennis player not a model, so lets stop deluding ourselves otherwise.

And Cara is a model, which is why I chose a picture of her to demonstrate what "stunning" actually is...last time I checked she was human so can be compared to other girls her age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTs View Post
Wow. What's so pressing? Why do you even care? Not every girl can afford a professional make-up artist or stylist.
And I don't think this girl is more/less stunning. She's just different, how can you compare?

It doesn't look you wanted to make a fool of yourself. But apparently, you did. Sorry, mate.
Even without makeup Cara looks better than Laura.

I don't particularly care about Laura, but the hyperbole used in this forum reaches crazier heights every day, everything is either the greatest ever or the worst ever...when in reality its usually just average.

And trust me, Laura has access to professional makeup artists and stylists, she's the British golden girl, the LTA will be paying a pretty penny to make sure that she presents the right image for British Tennis. In both picuters both girls were in full makeup...one looked more stunning that the other, is it a surprise that the stunning one is a model.

Champion! Past Present & Future: Vika Azarenka - THE HEART OF A CHAMPION!!!*****
Sgt.Timmykinz is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #1562

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokodil. View Post
Yeah I would totally take Laura over this girl. Joking

Laura is pretty but this girl is a professional supermodel.

Are you honestly saying Robson is hotter?

I do realise the standards are diferent but there is no comparison.

This girl actually has bone-structure.
Thank you!

Champion! Past Present & Future: Vika Azarenka - THE HEART OF A CHAMPION!!!*****
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #1563
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So I was right, Laura isn't "stunning".
Man, does the thought that someone find Laura Robson atractive bothers you that much ?
Im taking Laura over that girl whoever she is. And Im taking Laura over Sharapova as well.
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #1564

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
Man, does the thought that someone find Laura Robson atractive bothers you that much ?
Im taking Laura over that girl whoever she is. And Im taking Laura over Sharapova as well.
I'm not bothered by people being attracted to Laura. You can find Laura attractive, I can see how she'd have that achievable reachable quality, a lot of guys will prefer Laura because they can actually imagine being with someone like her, she's at the average Joe's level. It wouldn't be too shameful to settle for a girl like her. In the same way a lot of guys are more attracted to Tulisa over, say, a Victoria's Secret model...its because she's not totally, unbelievably out of their level. Laura's got that kind of attractiveness.

She's not stunning though.

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #1565
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's not stunning though.
OK. Shes not stunning. In your opinion. In mine she is. Whats your problem then ?
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #1566
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

If the bish ain't a tennis player or on Dance Moms, her pics don't belong in this thread.

Thank you.

Also, no long, boring-ass essays on what is or isn't attractive in your opinion. Just comment on the damn pics.

Of professional women tennis players on the WTA or ITF circuit.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #1567
Miss Atomic Bomb
Up yours

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

You know Laura is winning when you have to bring in a supermodel into the conversation to make her look unattractive.

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #1568
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

People have different opinions. Bombshell.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #1569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradbury View Post
You know Laura is winning when you have to bring in a supermodel into the conversation to make her look unattractive.
Visit any 6th form college in the UK and 65% of the girls will be better looking than Laura.

Heck the majority of the top 100 is better looking, her tennis ranking also doubles as her attractive ranking.

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #1570
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's a bit off-topic (yes Max, I know) but why does everyone call top models supermodels? I think that there have only ever been about 10 supermodels at most, top models like that girl don't get 1/8000 of the attention the supermodels got at their peak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post
Visit any 6th form college in the UK and 65% of the girls will be better looking than Laura.
I think that's a bit too much...

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #1571
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
It's a bit off-topic (yes Max, I know) but why does everyone call top models supermodels? I think that there have only ever been about 10 supermodels at most, top models like that girl don't get 1/8000 of the attention the supermodels got at their peak.

A valid point, and maybe one for nontennis if you want to take it there.

The problem comes when somebody checks this thread, sees a lot of new posts and instead of finding lots of new pics finds page after page of posters arguing. And it's kind of a mods job to prevent this.

That's all I'm saying.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #1572
country flag saint2

Quote:
Majority of supermodels are boring IMO.

Actually (to bring discussion on topic), I've never been atracted to Sharapova, Kournikova or any other WTA glamour girl. I've always preferred girl-next-door kind of beatuies.
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #1573
Miss Atomic Bomb
Up yours

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post

You are stuck in the 80s holy trinity mentality. Nowadays supermodel refers to any model who has crossed over to being a celebrity with huge endorsements and is walking for all the big names which Cara is.

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #1574
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are stuck in the 80s holy trinity mentality. Nowadays supermodel refers to any model who has crossed over to being a celebrity with huge endorsements and is walking for all the big names with Cara is.
How dare you put that without capital letters

Epitome of everything

Just kidding XD I think that the difference between top models and supermodels is that supermodels are top models who get much more media attention than average top models and much bigger contracts, Naomi Campbell or Claudia Schiffer have said that the only remaining model that can be categorized as a supermodel is Gisele Bundchen.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #1575
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post

Heck the majority of the top 100 is better looking, her tennis ranking also doubles as her attractive ranking.
I have to stop you there.

The greatest thing about Laura is that she's never seemed like the typical 16/17/18-year-old British teen. And that's a good thing.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread