The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #1546
country flag PhilePhile

PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
Aha, so this's what a real Kazakh meat looks like (as opposed to a Muscovite with a Kazakhstan passport).
Real...yes, but her history may be different.

As time has passed the Koryo Saram raised in Central Asia and Russia have lost much of their ethnic identity and have blended and assimilated into Russia and Central Asia. Kazakhstan has over 140 different ethnic groups, many of which share the experience of the Korean diaspora. As a result the Koryo Saram are not discriminated against and are a largely accepted group within Central Asia.[26] Many Koreans living in Kazakhstan and the former Soviet Union have married Russians and Kazakhs. As a result most current Koreans in Central Asia are of mixed background and heritage.[20]

Younger Koryo Saram embrace their Korean past but still consider Kazakhstan to be their homeland. The older generations are concerned about the preservation of their culture and identity within Central Asia as Koreans become increasingly Russified. As a result, there has been increased interaction between South Koreans and the Soviet Koreans.[21] The Koryo Saram conduct trips to South Korea and are pushing for a revival of Korean language and culture within Kazakhstan. Some ancient Korean traditions have managed to survive the passage of time and are still practiced today, such as debating the quality of a drink before a wedding and having a toddler choose from a set of objects to determine their future. The few remaining Koryo Saram who do speak Korean are extensively studied by linguists, as they have retained and maintained an archaic Korean dialect long thought extinct.[20]

- Korean Culture in Kazakhstan (wikipedia.com)

PhilePhile is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #1547
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

^ But how do you know Diyas herself is from that ethnic group (how d'you know she's not from another Kazakh/Asian background).
Raiden is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #1548
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Nana View Post

She looks outstanding there, couldn't have chosen a better make-up

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #1549
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

hot, Caro has a nice body

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #1550
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
She looks outstanding there, couldn't have chosen a better make-up
Indeed. From what I see she has also dyed her hair what invests in this pretty look too.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #1551
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
hot, Caro has a nice body
1. I didn't expect to have a behind of scenes of this photoshoot, it's not regular photoshoot.
2. Apparently, she released only very few pics of the real photoshoot....
3. WHOA CARO....
itzhak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #1552
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Just say Maria Sharapova is pretty honey
oh yeah? that's her? well i said it by mistake she's obviously been photoshopped within an inch of her life in that picture. besides I made a bet that I would become nice and angelic just like you if serena won uso. so just call me Juliana from now until January.

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #1553
country flag Sgt.Timmykinz

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
oh yeah? that's her? well i said it by mistake she's obviously been photoshopped within an inch of her life in that picture. besides I made a bet that I would become nice and angelic just like you if serena won uso. so just call me Juliana from now until January.
Trust the pova fans to have taken your post literally, obviously you were being sarcastic. Plus the fringe (bangs) would look so much better if it went all the way down to her chin...might improve her tennis too!
Sgt.Timmykinz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #1554
country flag Sgt.Timmykinz

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post
Are you for real?

You might want to pop down to Specsavers for an eye check, mate. Laura's stunning!
Stunning? Really? Has that word changed meaning since I last used it.

Stunning? She looks like a school girl who is using her mum's makeup for the first time to go to her school disco.

Please at best she is not repulsive. I hate to be the one to rip into a young woman's looks, but calling her stunning is beyond reaching. She's average looking, which is nothing to be ashamed of, her job doesn't require her to look flawless or stunning and right now looking average has not impeded her on the court. But please they must be giving out "special" brownies over in Laura fan land. I wouldn't say that any players currently are "stunning" but Laura isn't even close when we rank the top 100 by looks. Goodness even mustachioed Sharapova doesn't have anything to worry about from Laura potentially stealing her endorsements.

This is a stunning girl of a similar age to Laura:

Laura is currently the best of her generation on court, so I don't want to seem like I'm attacking her for the sake of attacking her, but her fans need to be pleased with that and stop pushing the looks thing with her, she's thin lips, wide nosed, eyes to far apart, cheekboneless.
Sgt.Timmykinz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #1555
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post
Stunning? Really? Has that word changed meaning since I last used it.

Stunning? She looks like a school girl who is using her mum's makeup for the first time to go to her school disco.

Please at best she is not repulsive. I hate to be the one to rip into a young woman's looks, but calling her stunning is beyond reaching. She's average looking, which is nothing to be ashamed of, her job doesn't require her to look flawless or stunning and right now looking average has not impeded her on the court. But please they must be giving out "special" brownies over in Laura fan land. I wouldn't say that any players currently are "stunning" but Laura isn't even close when we rank the top 100 by looks. Goodness even mustachioed Sharapova doesn't have anything to worry about from Laura potentially stealing her endorsements.

Laura is currently the best of her generation on court, so I don't want to seem like I'm attacking her for the sake of attacking her, but her fans need to be pleased with that and stop pushing the looks thing with her, she's thin lips, wide nosed, eyes to far apart, cheekboneless.
Ill have you know, that girl in the pic is Cara Delveigne - A SUPERMODEL. Whose just walked for Burberry Prorsum, Jonathan Saunders and Topshop Unique. Ofc Cara is more 'stunning' because she's been placed into an industry which only allows spectacular specimens
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #1556
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

people can you stop trolling! This is Off Court Photos Thread!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #1557
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Leave Laura alone,my wife looked like that at 18 and she's georgous.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #1558
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post

Wow. What's so pressing? Why do you even care? Not every girl can afford a professional make-up artist or stylist.
And I don't think this girl is more/less stunning. She's just different, how can you compare?

It doesn't look you wanted to make a fool of yourself. But apparently, you did. Sorry, mate.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #1559
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTs View Post
Wow. What's so pressing? Why do you even care? Not every girl can afford a professional make-up artist or stylist.
And I don't think this girl is more/less stunning. She's just different, how can you compare?

It doesn't look you wanted to make a fool of yourself. But apparently, you did. Sorry, mate.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #1560
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTs View Post

Yeah I would totally take Laura over this girl. Joking

Laura is pretty but this girl is a professional supermodel.

Are you honestly saying Robson is hotter?

I do realise the standards are diferent but there is no comparison.

This girl actually has bone-structure.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread