Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #121
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
No.
Good for you.
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 02:46 AM   #122
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
Good for you.
Why? You're not the same?
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #123
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why? You're not the same?
No. Sometimes I do.
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #124
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No. Sometimes I do.
Well of course I've had one night stands before I just don't call them dates.
This is a serious date with someone I would like to keep meeting!
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #125
country flag Novichok

Quote:
Well of course I've had one night stands before I just don't call them dates.
This is a serious date with someone I would like to keep meeting!
Good luck.
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 03:35 AM   #126
country flag Nicolás89

Quote:
Good luck.
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 04:01 AM   #127
country flag Umberella

Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm currently on a break with my boyfriend, and have been for about 2 weeks now. The reason for the break was because I wasn't fully ready to commit and settle down and what not. Then last week I hooked up with a different guy, and it was amazing. He was a very good kisser :3. And tonight I'm going out clubbing with mates again and who knows what will happen. And I am completely comfortbale and don't feel any guilt or anything. Am I a horrible person?

I've never had the words to say,
But now I'm asking you to stay,
For a little while inside by arms.
<3
Umberella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 04:13 AM   #128
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

girl of course you're not a horrible person. You're just not ready to commit to him and it's not yours or his fault, just how things are and he's gunna have to accept that! Plus you're on a break anyway and so you shouldn't feel bad for having fun cause you guys technically aren't together. He's your first bf isn't he, I don't blame you for wanting to have fun since you're sitll heaps young too.
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 04:17 AM   #129
country flag Nicolás89

Hopefully your bf isn't like Rachel from Friends!
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 04:20 AM   #130
country flag Novichok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umberella View Post
So I'm currently on a break with my boyfriend, and have been for about 2 weeks now. The reason for the break was because I wasn't fully ready to commit and settle down and what not. Then last week I hooked up with a different guy, and it was amazing. He was a very good kisser :3. And tonight I'm going out clubbing with mates again and who knows what will happen. And I am completely comfortbale and don't feel any guilt or anything. Am I a horrible person?
How does that work? I don't think I would like anyone putting me on hold. I would feel like the back-up plan.
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 04:26 AM   #131
country flag Nicolás89

Quote:
How does that work? I don't think I would like anyone putting me on hold. I would feel like the back-up plan.
They're obviously giving themselves space to figure out what they really want from each other.
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 04:36 AM   #132
country flag Novichok

Quote:
They're obviously giving themselves space to figure out what they really want from each other.
Obviously. But the break doesn't seem to be balanced. It's a result of Umberella's refusal to commit and settle down (which is understandable since he's only 21). I'm just saying that I wouldn't like to be in the bf's position.
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #133
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Obviously. But the break doesn't seem to be balanced. It's a result of Umberella's refusal to commit and settle down (which is understandable since he's only 21). I'm just saying that I wouldn't like to be in the bf's position.
Sometimes when you're in a long term relationship, it's easy for it just to become 'habit'. Sometimes you have to take a step back and work out if this is what you really want, or whether you're together just because your together (if that makes sense?).

It's normal for one person to have more doubts than the other, doesn't mean it's easy on either person, but it's better than settling down and regretting it later.

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #134
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post
Sometimes when you're in a long term relationship, it's easy for it just to become 'habit'. Sometimes you have to take a step back and work out if this is what you really want, or whether you're together just because your together (if that makes sense?).

It's normal for one person to have more doubts than the other, doesn't mean it's easy on either person, but it's better than settling down and regretting it later.
Plus, if Umbrell's boyfriend knows about Umbrella's discomfort about settling down with a committed relationship, the boyfriend should probably just cut himself loose. If what we want don't match up, I'm not going to stick around while you figure your shit out. I'm too busy for that.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #135
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just a question:

If I remember correctly, you have a certain preference (bottoming). Could you date someone who also was a bottom? And when you meet someone in real life, how do you go about asking them what their preference is? Should you do it on a first date?
Well since I pretty obviously look like a twink and I have a really huge ass it's implied. I'm pretty sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
clubbing is the best to get rid of negative emotions
Just alcohol can do it as well, or clubbing with another hot stranger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umberella View Post
Been there, done it. You want the best of both worlds. The security of the emotional and physically connection with your BF and then hot random sex with hot random strangers. Ask your BF if he'd do an open relationship. If not, stay single because that relationship will drag you to hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shap_half View Post
Plus, if Umbrell's boyfriend knows about Umbrella's discomfort about settling down with a committed relationship, the boyfriend should probably just cut himself loose. If what we want don't match up, I'm not going to stick around while you figure your shit out. I'm too busy for that.
Agreed. Like I said earlier, mention the open relationship, if you both dont want it. Cut loose.

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote