Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment! - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #676
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

There is this dude who talks to me sometimes. I was reminded yesterday when I was sitting at campus working and saw him, and we said hi. If I were to guess, I'd say he was gay, but you never know. Anyway, next time I see him I should ask his name 'cause I don't even know

I'm not particularly interested, but maybe we could be friends. I'm always complaining nobody talks to me much, so when I get some attention from someone I should at least see .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #677
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Do you ever think about the mind blowing sex you had with an ex with such incredible fondness, and when you run into them a few years later you wonder if the sex would be as good or if your mind was making it up?

I just met up with am ex who I haven't womped it up with in a year and a half. And let me tell you...

IT WAS AMAZING.

Womping up the boner jamz!

A summer of being single may just be what I needed.
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #678
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Random question, how young is too young for you when it comes to dating?

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #679
country flag debopero

debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute

^Talk half your age and add seven .
debopero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #680
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debopero View Post
^Talk half your age and add seven .
Interesting. Cheers.

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #681
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Advice needed. So there's this guy who I haven't met in a while but used to meet quite frequently. We've always kept in contact and checked in with each other from time to time. He was never drop dead but he used to be kinda cute, and we were always able to talk for hours at a time. Problem is he's piled on some serious beef, and too much weight is just something I can't do when it comes to guys. Plus it has done nothing for his face. Anyway he's constantly bombarding me on whatsapp about meeting and shit, and if I don't reply he always send like 4 subsequent messages.

Basically I'm unsure what to do, I still like him when he isn't being sexual, but I am not sexually attracted to him at all any more. I don't feel like I can say that to him though, because he would ask why and I don't wanna say he;s fat or insult his size, and he wouldn't buy anything else without me being rude about it. I feel that if I'm not rude he'll still just plague me and it will end messy. I don't want that because if I get the job I'm going for we'll be working in the same building.
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 03:10 AM   #682
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
Advice needed. So there's this guy who I haven't met in a while but used to meet quite frequently. We've always kept in contact and checked in with each other from time to time. He was never drop dead but he used to be kinda cute, and we were always able to talk for hours at a time. Problem is he's piled on some serious beef, and too much weight is just something I can't do when it comes to guys. Plus it has done nothing for his face. Anyway he's constantly bombarding me on whatsapp about meeting and shit, and if I don't reply he always send like 4 subsequent messages.

Basically I'm unsure what to do, I still like him when he isn't being sexual, but I am not sexually attracted to him at all any more. I don't feel like I can say that to him though, because he would ask why and I don't wanna say he;s fat or insult his size, and he wouldn't buy anything else without me being rude about it. I feel that if I'm not rude he'll still just plague me and it will end messy. I don't want that because if I get the job I'm going for we'll be working in the same building.
Just be honest in a polite matter. he doesn't need an elaborate explanation. Just tell him you are romantically interested but you enjoy talking with him as friends. If he's gonna get all irrational and immature that's his personal problem. As long as you're not ****y you're not doing anything wrong. Ignoring him isn't the right thing to do and you can't even do it in this situation. So man up or shut up and take it.

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #683
country flag Brooklyn90

Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute

bump

So I'm 99% sure my bf is going to propose to me when I visit him in NYC at the end of this month. We use to live together when I lived in NYC, but I had to move back to Omaha due to the lack of being able to find a decent job. Since then we've been flying back and forth between each other whenever we can. We just recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We plan on having a very short engagement and getting married at city hall at the end of this year or beginning of next year. There's a long story as to why we have to do that...
Anyways that's part of my love story
Brooklyn90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #684
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

congrats. sounds like a whirlwind romance.

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #685
country flag Brooklyn90

Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
congrats. sounds like a whirlwind romance.

thanks! yeah it's been a great last year Never expected to fall in love in NYC, that's for sure!
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #686
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Tread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
Ouch! Sean is being brutally honest.

He's saying the truth though, you really need to clear your mind, you're dating around (not saying that's a bad thing) testing your dates even. You probably just want the feeling of being liked more than the guys you've been meeting.
Me giving relationship advices at that point of my life.
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #687
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

keep it cute.

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #688
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 13th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #689
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRyan View Post
thanks! yeah it's been a great last year Never expected to fall in love in NYC, that's for sure!
Congrats Patrick! You're such a lovely person!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #690
country flag Brooklyn90

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Congrats Patrick! You're such a lovely person!
Thanks Wally! We'll have to play tennis sometime when my wrist finally heals.