Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment! - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #436
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
I feel for her.

When I was 19 a friend of mine said she had feelings for me, at that time I wasn't fully out, I obvs told her it wasn't mutual because I was gay after hearing this she went on a state of shock and rans off, I decided the best was to let her be for a while so I didn't try to chase her, later that day I went home check my new emails and I find a never ending rant email letter from my friend telling me how all things were my fault and that she hates me and stuff, she also threatened me to out me to all our mutual friends (which she did, cost me some "friendships") etc etc etc Anyways so after that (I didn't even reply btw) I cut all contact with her, months passed everything went normal and a friend asks me if this girl has had any contact with me I said not obvs and to my shock she tells me she is been trying to "get back" at me all this months plotting scenarios where she can make me get humiliated publicly I literally loled kind of like a nervous lol though then I realized this girl is crazed and since then tried to avoid places when I know she'll be, I heard she is engaged now so good for her but seriously the girl is freaking insane, I honestly don't think she was in love with, I guess she just felt humiliated because I'm such a flirt, specially with women so she prolly thought I was hitting on her since we only had met some months before the incident during some party.....anyway wow this came out much longer than I wanted it to be LOL
That is one long ass sentence, Matias

██████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #437
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
That is one long ass sentence, Matias
Yeah sorry. Punctuation isn't really my forte.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #438
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah sorry. Punctuation isn't really my forte.
Yeah, you should've replaced some of the commas with periods.
Novichok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #439
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

poor Stevie

Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #440
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
Yeah, you should've replaced some of the commas with periods.
I know LOL
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:39 AM   #441
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, well for the first time in a very long time (I can't even remember last) I like someone. This guy is in the graphic design course I am. He's gay too, cute, pretty low-key (yet really popular somehow), not femme. Pretty much just my type.

I'm really quite happy in a way that I like someone, because it's been so long. I was beginning to think it would never happen.

I think I've been going about things in the right way - making smalltalk with him sometimes, but not being too bold about it. I know I have to take it slowly and try to become his friend first, because his first impression of me, without a doubt is a quiet loner. If I take it slowly, my chances will be much greater.

I have like no idea what I'm doing . Well, I kind of know what not to do at least, which is a start . I'll be studying alongside him for all of this year and next unless either of us leaves (which I'm hoping won't happen).

When I say I'm a quiet loner, you have like no idea. I wonder if I even have a shot here (but I'm not getting the dreaded 'he's unattainable' feeling, and if I never tried I'd regret it). But either way I think this will be a really good growing experience for me . This has also encouraged me to make smalltalk with my other coursemates. They're all a pretty good bunch and I could always use some friends .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra

Last edited by Pops Maellard : Apr 22nd, 2013 at 10:45 AM.
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:34 PM   #442
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

yeap making new friends is nice! Even if it doesn't work out the way you want it to, at least you have a new friend and maybe that friend can expand your social group and just having more connections. I find that once you make friends with one gay guy, you become friends with a hundred billion of them and eventually the right one has to come along right?

if it's meant to be, it will. If it's not, it won't! Just gotta not take it too hard if it doesn't work out but at least you're putting yourself out there!!
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 02:08 PM   #443
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
yeap making new friends is nice! Even if it doesn't work out the way you want it to, at least you have a new friend and maybe that friend can expand your social group and just having more connections. I find that once you make friends with one gay guy, you become friends with a hundred billion of them and eventually the right one has to come along right?

if it's meant to be, it will. If it's not, it won't! Just gotta not take it too hard if it doesn't work out but at least you're putting yourself out there!!
Yeah, well said .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 02:24 PM   #444
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Just don't be awkward.

██████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 02:56 PM   #445
Hot Messes Need Love

Quote:
Just don't be awkward.
I've been OK so far .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 03:05 PM   #446
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just don't be awkward.
Easier said than done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Damn, well for the first time in a very long time (I can't even remember last) I like someone. This guy is in the graphic design course I am. He's gay too, cute, pretty low-key (yet really popular somehow), not femme. Pretty much just my type.

I'm really quite happy in a way that I like someone, because it's been so long. I was beginning to think it would never happen.

I think I've been going about things in the right way - making smalltalk with him sometimes, but not being too bold about it. I know I have to take it slowly and try to become his friend first, because his first impression of me, without a doubt is a quiet loner. If I take it slowly, my chances will be much greater.

I have like no idea what I'm doing . Well, I kind of know what not to do at least, which is a start . I'll be studying alongside him for all of this year and next unless either of us leaves (which I'm hoping won't happen).

When I say I'm a quiet loner, you have like no idea. I wonder if I even have a shot here (but I'm not getting the dreaded 'he's unattainable' feeling, and if I never tried I'd regret it). But either way I think this will be a really good growing experience for me . This has also encouraged me to make smalltalk with my other coursemates. They're all a pretty good bunch and I could always use some friends .
Best of luck to you, Aaron.
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 03:53 PM   #447
country flag Nicolás89

Quote:

The one thing I always say to myself that the worst thing that could happen when you like someone and you ask him out on a date is that they would say no (if you're like me they would say they are not into guys), you say you're kind of shy but if I were you I would be bold and straightforward nevertheless.

ALso, Idk if becoming friends first is always a good idea, you have the risk to enter the friend zone and that's almost impossible to get out from. lol

Best ofluck to you.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 03:56 PM   #448
country flag Nicolás89

I'm starting to "date" again after a 3 months sex drought lol but it seems I will never scape the straight acting sort of type guy. lol
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:12 PM   #449
Hot Messes Need Love

Quote:
The one thing I always say to myself that the worst thing that could happen when you like someone and you ask him out on a date is that they would say no (if you're like me they would say they are not into guys), you say you're kind of shy but if I were you I would be bold and straightforward nevertheless.

ALso, Idk if becoming friends first is always a good idea, you have the risk to enter the friend zone and that's almost impossible to get out from. lol

Best ofluck to you.
In other words ask him out ASAP? I don't think that will work at all in my case, but thanks for the input anyhow .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:17 PM   #450
country flag Nicolás89

Quote:
In other words ask him out ASAP? I don't think that will work at all in my case, but thanks for the input anyhow .
Let him now you're available, that you're looking for somebody to hang out, idk you can be bold but subtle, you know what I mean?