Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment! - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #421
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey. View Post
Well it helps (or rather doesn't help) when they are Brazilian, have a sexy accent, and are just impossibly charming!
You need to be strong a resist. Or totally try and feelk them up. Their true colors will show then.

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova

Last edited by VeeJJ : Feb 11th, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #422
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
so like, i was totally crept on yesterday night right after my friend and i parted ways.

at first it seemed so innocent. He was a bit lost and didn't know which way to head to get to a certain platform at the station i was at, so i directed him. we just so happened to be headed towards the same platform and he began asking questions, like where am i from and really innocent questions like that. I was just like oh okay he just wants to small talk, there's no harm in that.

but then he was like, "do you go to oxford street" (where gay clubs are) and that's when I was like getting scared but i tried not to think too much of it so i just answered him truthfully and was like yes. and then he began asking me stuff like, if i liked boys, if i'm into brown guys, if i liked big or small dicks, if i lived alone, if i had a bf and all.

he kept pressing on even though i tried getting away and not answering, so i just got on my phone and called a friend and that's when he left me alone and walked away.

in hindsight i really could've gotten like stabbed or kidnapped or raped some shit even tho the platform i was on was pretty packed.

i really should've just screamed GET AWAY FROM ME and caused a big scene or instead of staying so calm or something.

gorl you almost got twinknapped!!!!!!!

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #423
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
I never got the whole "Liking straight guys" thing. I think they are super hot yeah. And they even love attention and flirt but I don't get all bent up on something I cant have and no I won't get. I can usually get them to feel uncomfortbale an dthey will slowly die down and if they dont, they are a closest case and I make out with them. All in a nights work
I didn't know you had to get it, I'm just sharing here.
And anyways IDK if they're str8, they just tell me they are, sometimes I don't even care, they are hot and if I'm in the mood we have sex and that's all, I don't want a relationship with someone who claims is str8.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #424
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
And anyways IDK if they're str8, they just tell me they are, sometimes I don't even care, they are hot and if I'm in the mood we have sex and that's all, I don't want a relationship with someone who claims is str8.
Don't be bitchy. And I totally agree with your last statement.

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:48 AM   #425
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

gorl you almost got twinknapped!!!!!!!
i know i was so scared, i thought i was going to die
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:03 AM   #426
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
Sometimes even when people are opened about their sexuality it doesn't help. My friend spent like a year suffering when she fell in love with a gay guy. The worst thing is that he told her that he would totally be with her if he was straight. She spent months and months thinking about the ways to make him like women. I still get exhausted when I think about those endless conversations I had with her back then.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #427
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Sometimes even when people are opened about their sexuality it doesn't help. My friend spent like a year suffering when she fell in love with a gay guy. The worst thing is that he told her that he would totally be with her if he was straight. She spent months and months thinking about the ways to make him like women. I still get exhausted when I think about those endless conversations I had with her back then.
What the actual fuck? Girl is crazy

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:14 AM   #428
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

Quote:
i know i was so scared, i thought i was going to die
You totally need to carry some pepper spray or something

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #429
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What the actual fuck? Girl is crazy
She has her relationships issues. First she was with a guy who was abusing her, mentally and physically, then she fell in love with a gay guy. After that, she found a bf, some Polish student who was on phd studies in Serbia. He hated Serbs, Serbia, he was insulting her parents, brother, friends... Now she's single and it's really better that way until she finds a way to deal with her issues.

Btw, I have nothing against Poles or anyone, this is just a very strange love story I had to witness.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #430
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Quote:
so like, i was totally crept on yesterday night right after my friend and i parted ways.

at first it seemed so innocent. He was a bit lost and didn't know which way to head to get to a certain platform at the station i was at, so i directed him. we just so happened to be headed towards the same platform and he began asking questions, like where am i from and really innocent questions like that. I was just like oh okay he just wants to small talk, there's no harm in that.

but then he was like, "do you go to oxford street" (where gay clubs are) and that's when I was like getting scared but i tried not to think too much of it so i just answered him truthfully and was like yes. and then he began asking me stuff like, if i liked boys, if i'm into brown guys, if i liked big or small dicks, if i lived alone, if i had a bf and all.

he kept pressing on even though i tried getting away and not answering, so i just got on my phone and called a friend and that's when he left me alone and walked away.

in hindsight i really could've gotten like stabbed or kidnapped or raped some shit even tho the platform i was on was pretty packed.

i really should've just screamed GET AWAY FROM ME and caused a big scene or instead of staying so calm or something.
I think getting trolled is a lot different than an attempt at murder/kidnapped, but that's so off putting.

I've tried to teach myself to not engage with strangers, because something like this would creep me out to no end, but I can't help, but answer anyone who may ask me a question haha
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #431
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Steven. Mess

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #432
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You totally need to carry some pepper spray or something
it's weird becasue i only get crept on by heaps older people and never my age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womp Up The Jamz View Post
I think getting trolled is a lot different than an attempt at murder/kidnapped, but that's so off putting.

I've tried to teach myself to not engage with strangers, because something like this would creep me out to no end, but I can't help, but answer anyone who may ask me a question haha
i didn't actually think he was going to kill or kidnap me but i was scared at the time!!
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #433
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

Gorls, my pussy has been flourishing this week. Everything has just been going so well. Between work, tennis, boys, friends. It was all harmonious. Friday night is when it peaked and it was delicious.

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #434
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I feel for her.

When I was 19 a friend of mine said she had feelings for me, at that time I wasn't fully out, I obvs told her it wasn't mutual because I was gay after hearing this she went on a state of shock and rans off, I decided the best was to let her be for a while so I didn't try to chase her, later that day I went home check my new emails and I find a never ending rant email letter from my friend telling me how all things were my fault and that she hates me and stuff, she also threatened me to out me to all our mutual friends (which she did, cost me some "friendships") etc etc etc Anyways so after that (I didn't even reply btw) I cut all contact with her, months passed everything went normal and a friend asks me if this girl has had any contact with me I said not obvs and to my shock she tells me she is been trying to "get back" at me all this months plotting scenarios where she can make me get humiliated publicly I literally loled kind of like a nervous lol though then I realized this girl is crazed and since then tried to avoid places when I know she'll be, I heard she is engaged now so good for her but seriously the girl is freaking insane, I honestly don't think she was in love with, I guess she just felt humiliated because I'm such a flirt, specially with women so she prolly thought I was hitting on her since we only had met some months before the incident during some party.....anyway wow this came out much longer than I wanted it to be LOL
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #435
country flag Nicolás89

Quote:
Gorls, my pussy has been flourishing this week. Everything has just been going so well. Between work, tennis, boys, friends. It was all harmonious. Friday night is when it peaked and it was delicious.
LOL. No sex for me this weekend.