Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment! - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #256
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

I'm 22 and never been in a relationship. Never wanted one, never really been in a situation to be in one, and I don't need it. I've had guys I've been and currently am close to (gay, straight, otherwise), friends with benefits sort of, except the situation isn't taken advantage of. I like it that way because it gives me options and it's fun but I still have people I can rely on.
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 03:50 AM   #257
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

ew the idea of hooking up and friends with benefits is even worse to me than a relationship obv. i don't judge people who do, like i don't give a shit what people do but hooking up and friends with benefits and one night stands are just definitely not for me
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #258
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha you say that now. EVERYONE has that phase. EVERYONE and its fun, and then also the reason people settle down lol

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #259
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

btw, love that thread is back, off season just got a lot better.

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 03:58 AM   #260
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
ew the idea of hooking up and friends with benefits is even worse to me than a relationship obv. i don't judge people who do, like i don't give a shit what people do but hooking up and friends with benefits and one night stands are just definitely not for me
You've never done that?
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:00 AM   #261
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol I have no love life
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:00 AM   #262
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's fine, I know my family isn't too pleased about it so I've heard it all

I don't really consider it friends with benefits. That's something I don't want to get into because it almost always ends up bad. I guess I consider it just friends with a twist?

I'm not really a one nighter type, either. Most of the guys I've fucked with I've gotten with again and I stay with that circle of guys. But there are just some guys who are too hot to deny.

OMG..........I have a rotation of guys. I never thought about it like that until now
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:01 AM   #263
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Friends with benefits sounds nice
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #264
country flag Flavia P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
hahaha you say that now. EVERYONE has that phase. EVERYONE and its fun, and then also the reason people settle down lol
That's true. I hope I don't settle down anytime soon, though!
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:03 AM   #265
country flag Flavia P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
Friends with benefits sounds nice
As long as the two people don't become too needy and dependent of one another and can basically keep their friendship and regular day life and personal night life separated, it's fine. But it almost never ends up that way
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #266
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

@novichok,

never had a relationship, never had a proper first kiss let alone anything even more haha and I'm completely fine with it tbh.

that said I think I am in love with love if that makes sense? like its such a beautiful thing to be able to love someone and/or having someone love you, and it makes me really warm and fuzzy to see people in a happy relationship and all, but despite that I don't see myself in a relationship for a longgggg time nor do I feel like I want or need one right now
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #267
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@novichok,

never had a relationship, never had a proper first kiss let alone anything even more haha and I'm completely fine with it tbh.

that said I think I am in love with love if that makes sense? like its such a beautiful thing to be able to love someone and/or having someone love you, and it makes me really warm and fuzzy to see people in a happy relationship and all, but despite that I don't see myself in a relationship for a longgggg time nor do I feel like I want or need one right now
Oh yeah, that makes perfect sense. I think I'm the same way. I've never had a real relationship but I have had quite a few hookups. During my first two years of university, that's basically all I would do. I think it's because I had really poor self-esteem then.

There was this guy I really like a lot but he recently send me a text saying that he choose "the scriptures" over any feelings he had for me.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #268
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
There was this guy I really like a lot but he recently send me a text saying that he choose "the scriptures" over any feelings he had for me.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #269
country flag Steven.

i guess it's jsut different for everyone for me i can't really like someone unless i actually knew them. like i could be physically attracted to you but it doesn't compell me to approach them let alone have sex with them or something. maybe i'm just being too picky?

but yeah see!! it's messy and people's feelings get hurt i believe everyone will find someone eventually and when they r ready tho.

btw on that side note, i hate how people let religion run their life though. people shouldn't let someone else govern what they do with their own bodies!
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:31 AM   #270
country flag Novichok

No, I don't think you're too picky. Just different. Or maybe I'm different.

RE: religion. I don't understand why people would let it ruin their lives. I would never let religion damage positive relationships that I have.