Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #181
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

Yeah he does come off as really sweet. Nice guys finish last lol. Okay I'll come back on.
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #182
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future
Re: Dating Thread - Ranting, Bitching, Story-telling, Advice, and of course Judgment!

I remeber I said a NO to a male to refuse starting the relationship, and I cried for the whole night, he cried also.

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #183
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
Do 17 year olds of any sexual orientation go to proper restaurants on a date anyway? At that age, it's probably not the norm to get driven around? Or picked up at one's house?
Hi.
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #184
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your post was very long and informative, so I feel obliged to write a similarly long one in response. Well, first of all, I'm from Singapore, although I have mostly been in the US for the last 5 years, and had virtually all my experiences, sexual or romantic, there too. (Which is not to say anything about the gay scene in Singapore; I must make it clear that it's just me.) I must also remark that I know nothing about lesbians, so everything I say applies only to gay men.

I think you romanticise things in the West a little bit. Things like PDAs would only happen in big cities like NYC or SF, and even then mostly in the gayborhoods. It's true that people can in general afford to be more open there, perhaps they are further along in their evolution in thinking of sustainable gay relationships, but the "turnover rate" in the US seems to be very high, people are interested in short terms relationships and tricking (having casual sex) too. I mean that's kind of the point of Grindr, which was founded in the US. My understanding is that gay men in Singapore are more likely to be in LTRs in their mid-20s (my age), than around here.

The specifics of what you are talking about, dating and relationships as a teenager, I know nothing about at all. At 17, I was nowhere near comfortable with my sexuality at all; it wasn't until 22 that I did anything physical with a guy, or 24 that I got in a relationship. So you're already way ahead of the curve. Do 17 year olds of any sexual orientation go to proper restaurants on a date anyway? At that age, it's probably not the norm to get driven around? Or picked up at one's house?

I have mostly met gay people online. In college there are LGBT gatherings, so that's another way to meet people. Asian universities probably don't have those.
So basically american gays are all sluts and tricks Its funny cause it's mostly true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
Well we've only chatted on tumblr and skype and he is the only person that I would consider myself to be open about myself with and tonight when we were chatting he just said like "We need to meet up sometime soon" and now he's really pressing the issue and keeps asking what I want to do and where do I want to go etc. It seems like more than just two friends catching up but I don't know, I'm still too naive
Gurl, he wants that boipussy

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #185
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

boipussy
Venus Williams • Urszula Radwanska • Lyudmyla Kichenok • Garbiñe Muguruza • Simona Halep • Agnieszka Radwanska • Kristina Mladenovic • Taylor Townsend • Ajla Tomljanovic • Caroline Wozniacki • Carla Suárez Navarro
TT Singles Current Ranking: #4 (CH Ranking: #4)
Titles: Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #32 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles: Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
French Open 2013 Finalist (w/New_balls_please)
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #186
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

So there's this girl I like a lot who goes to the same English academy as I go (and to the same driving school now too), we've known each other for a couple of years but never really went further than 'hi' or 'bye', she looks like a mix between Karolina Kurkova and Izabel Goulart, she's got a beautiful face and her body is amazing, and she's about 5'10''/1.78 m, and her manners are very delicate, between Spanish girls you find this kind in 1 out of 1000. I'm not saying that Spanish girls ain't attractive but... they're so outgoing that it's annoying. Anyway, the fact is that apart from the driving school and the english academy I don't see her, I know her brother from the academy too but that's it, I don't know any of her friends. Next year we start college, so I guess praying for her to stay here is my best option now

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #187
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
Hi.
Hey gurllll!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
So basically american gays are all sluts and tricks Its funny cause it's mostly true.
Well, not everyone. You can avoid being slut or trick by getting into open relationships, or "playing together".
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #188
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey gurllll!!!111

Well, not everyone. You can avoid being slut or trick by getting into open relationships, or "playing together".
Ew. That just mkes you a douche as well because you go an be a slut, and then go home to your "bf." Thrashy. This is not an all you can eat buffet.

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #189
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
So there's this girl I like a lot who goes to the same English academy as I go (and to the same driving school now too), we've known each other for a couple of years but never really went further than 'hi' or 'bye', she looks like a mix between Karolina Kurkova and Izabel Goulart, she's got a beautiful face and her body is amazing, and she's about 5'10''/1.78 m, and her manners are very delicate, between Spanish girls you find this kind in 1 out of 1000. I'm not saying that Spanish girls ain't attractive but... they're so outgoing that it's annoying. Anyway, the fact is that apart from the driving school and the english academy I don't see her, I know her brother from the academy too but that's it, I don't know any of her friends. Next year we start college, so I guess praying for her to stay here is my best option now
Creep on her and find out some things she likes and find somehting that you two can possibly talk about. You need to start some kind of conversation with her.

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #190
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeJJ View Post
Creep on her and find out some things she likes and find somehting that you two can possibly talk about. You need to start some kind of conversation with her.
DEAD bad advice.

Sammo: If you've known each other all these years & she hasn't shown any sign that she might be interested in you then I gotta say it is never going to happen.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:27 AM   #191
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
DEAD bad advice.

Sammo: If you've known each other all these years & she hasn't shown any sign that she might be interested in you then I gotta say it is never going to happen.
How do you know that? For example, I would never let the guy know I like him if I'm not 100% sure that he's crazy about me.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:56 AM   #192
country flag Nicolás89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
How do you know that? For example, I would never let the guy know I like him if I'm not 100% sure that he's crazy about me.
Lol Well, normal people don't do that.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 01:34 AM   #193
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol Well, normal people don't do that.
10 years ago when I was 17 like Sammo , girls (at least in Serbia) were mostly behaving like that. I can't tell if it's normal or not, but I was always afraid that the guy would consider me desperate if I start flirting first.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 01:41 AM   #194
country flag Nicolás89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
10 years ago when I was 17 like Sammo , girls (at least in Serbia) were mostly behaving like that. I can't tell if it's normal or not, but I was always afraid that the guy would consider me desperate if I start flirting first.
I'm not even talking about flirting, I'm talking about well talking. Usually you can tell if girls are attracted to you, if they look your way, stared at you or whatever, there's nothing there. Of course Sammo could still hit on her & try his chances.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 01:48 AM   #195
country flag Cajka

Quote:
I'm not even talking about flirting, I'm talking about well talking. Usually you can tell if girls are attracted to you, if they look your way, stared at you or whatever, there's nothing there. Of course Sammo could still hit on her & try his chances.
But he's never even tried to talk to her.